Anything Comparable to Numerology for Windows?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^^ 'Loomer' accepted a bet that he would release it this year!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

From what Colin has revealed about Loomer I suspect one could probably build a clone of Numerology with it
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I had the same question. I want to know more about numerology. Because around me are a lot of people that are guiding in their life by numerology. A friend of mine made me a test and said that 888 number is the luckiest for me, and I should guide myself in life by them! While surfing on internet I found https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-888-meaning/ , the information that is writing here I found a bit useful, but I would like to know if this is true??

LecrameMark wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:30 am I want to know more about numerology.
We're discussing another kind of Numerology here, see http://www.five12.com/hq/N4
Nine Things To Know About Numerology 4....
1. Numerology is a Step Sequencer.

[...]

Requirements:
Numerology 4 requires an Apple Macintosh computer with an Intel CPU running Mac OS X version 10.6.8 or later, 4GB RAM, and a screen resolution of 1024x768 or better.
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Since this topic was necro’d, I’ll comment on it. Now that it’s actually available, Loomer Architect turns out to be quite different from Numerology, and has much more in common with MaxMSP. Numerology feels more like a virtual modular and less like a graphical programming environment. Of course, there are a lot of other options available now... any of the other virtual modular can be configured to do similar things... VCV, Voltage Modular, Blocks, etc. Bitwig Grid is another one, or Isotonik Signal for Ableton. There’s also a bunch of interesting sequencing M4L plugins by K-Devices which can be used on their own or strung together in Ableton for all manner of complex sequencing. So while there is still nothing quite like Numerology, there are a huge number of new and interesting ways to sequence ITB.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

deastman wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:41 pm Since this topic was necro’d, I’ll comment on it. Now that it’s actually available, Loomer Architect turns out to be quite different from Numerology, and has much more in common with MaxMSP. Numerology feels more like a virtual modular and less like a graphical programming environment. Of course, there are a lot of other options available now... any of the other virtual modular can be configured to do similar things... VCV, Voltage Modular, Blocks, etc. Bitwig Grid is another one, or Isotonik Signal for Ableton. There’s also a bunch of interesting sequencing M4L plugins by K-Devices which can be used on their own or strung together in Ableton for all manner of complex sequencing. So while there is still nothing quite like Numerology, there are a huge number of new and interesting ways to sequence ITB.
I have Loomer architect and love it to death
If you want the numerology workflow , it's just a matter of time before colin releases some macro's .
All in all , the included stepsequencers in loomer are pretty amazing

edit LOL@ Lecrame Mark
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Numerology is my dream sequencer but I haven't been able to replace my mac after it died so I'm out of luck I guess

I can not recommend loomer architect enough , it’s seriously awesome
I’ vd created whole live environments etcc..
I recommend learning and getting familiar with all the stepsequencer input / output sockets , which are hidden by default .
It’s the key to make architect behave like numerology ( more or less )
Otoh I can understand that most people don’t want to get threir hands dirty and are waiting for colin to release a macro library.
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'll check it out the next time I sit down at the DAW!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”