RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Right click to clear modulation assignments on the macro's could be handy.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

gummo wrote:I am satisfied with the GUI, but I hope for these. [...]
  - Add a different Unison mode
  - Improvement of Wavetable browser
Okay, most of them are self explanatory, but can you elaborate on these? It will not happen in the next update, but we'll try to add some of them. Filter Copy/Paste is a good point, since it's there for oscillators.
Touch The Universe wrote:Right click to clear modulation assignments on the macro's could be handy.
There will be a "Remove All Macros" for starters. I think other workflow additions will come after that. Like "Remove All LFO A".

@Development:
Final stretch. It's fully functional at this point. All work to be done are visual fixes. The reason why there are no screen up til now.

...so the update will come in the next days?

Regards,
Marc

Thanks parawave. How about being able to select multiple notes on the arp so we can adjust the semitone of whichever ones we need to, especially a good idea for drum kits since each semitone is actually a different piece of the drum kit. For instance, I'd like to select all off beat open hats only and shift them to new samples by transposing them while leaving the rest of the kit alone.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

TTU Youtube

+1 Solo button for the layers on master page ( can be a right click menu if need to save space). Please!

Also, would help ALOT for a browser refresh!

Also, on master page, a way to lower or raise all layer levels by the same value, ie, -5 db across all layers (to avoid red clipping). Otherwise, manually preserving the same relative volume levels across all layers is a bit tedious.
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTU Youtube

:tu:
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

TTU Youtube

This time a muli-layered key pad automating only the master cutoff, as I bring up the filter, more layers become audible.

https://youtu.be/aEgLXln3PfA

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:https://youtu.be/jACFyA84CBc
Woah, the fading chords at 1.00 are pretty cool! Great job!

Schanüff - wohl eher doch nicht :neutral:
kaju74 wrote:...so the update will come in the next days?

Regards,
Marc

Sumer End Deals will coming?
I want XTs Deal.
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

parawave wrote:
simmo75 wrote:How’s the June update coming along?
Sadly we have to shift the release to July. Not happy about it myself. At least this is the last delay. It just needs a few more days of fine-tuning. But NO further delay!

:hyper:

GMusic wrote:...
Yeah sometimes things change. Even release dates. Never happened in software development before, right? :)

You know, this thread is a hub for interested people, to give development feedback and new ideas. With hope that it will improve the product.
Your very funny meme posts are really helpful. It makes you look very sympathetic and absolutely motivates everyone involved.
Touch The Universe wrote:+1 Solo button for the layers on master page ( can be a right click menu if need to save space). Please!
This feature is somehow floating around. It's not even hard to build in but somehow slips away every time it's on the list. I will cram it into the FX Update. It'll probably be a "right-click on layer to solo" implementation. And just mutes the voice output, so possible the send-fx chains will stay intact.
Last edited by parawave on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

parawave wrote:Yeah somtimes things changs. Even release dates. Never happened in software development before, right? :)
The easiest solution would be to not advertise release dates... It's not about it changed, but more about the excuses and promises about it.

KenjiDeVries wrote:
parawave wrote:Yeah somtimes things changs. Even release dates. Never happened in software development before, right? :)
The easiest solution would be to not advertise release dates... It's not about it changed, but more about the excuses and promises about it.
Yes, exactly. The motto is to under promise and over deliver.
parawave wrote: You know, this thread is a hub for interested people, to give development feedback and new ideas. With hope that it will improve the product.
Your very funny meme posts are really helpful. It makes you look very sympathetic and absolutely motivates everyone involved.
I understand release dates change. But to repeatedly assure that one delay is the last one, then have more delays is a bit of a let down. I appreciate the status updates on here and at least assuring that the update is coming. I can't help but to find some humor in waiting. Whether the memes are humorous to others, I can't control that. :wink:

My memes are not intended to be rude, but just show a sense of waiting. I've only posted two types: the Jeopardy countdown clock and the Simon Cowell photo. I don't think either is particularly harmful. And I have contributed ideas for Rapid. I believe I have purchased everything Parawave has released, so I am not just a sarcastic troll. I'm just an impatient customer :help: :hyper:

Return to “Instruments”