ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (v1.2.3 released)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ModulAir

Very nice modular. It took a couple of minutes to understand the cableless system, I didn´t get how to output sound at first try.

Actually is very intuitive, polyphony is a great +. Loving the comb filters and how easy is to set up everything in general. Low CPU is another very BIG +.

I missed drag and drop to reorder the modules. Is there a way to reorder them that I´m not aware of?

Thanks a lot for this amazing work. I will make a bunch os sounds with ModulAir for sure.
Last edited by Fernando Carvalho on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a gift, man. Thank you

Fernando Carvalho wrote:I missed drag and drop to reorder the modules. Is there a way to reorder them that I´m not aware of?
Yes, via dropdown menus at the top of each module (where name of the module is). Quite unintuitive, drag&drop would be much better indeed.

Cableless routing reminds of VAZ Modular. :)

This is great, thank you so much. TAL-Noisemaker has competition. I have one request; Could you please make the interface scalable?

My spidey sense is telling me... there's an EPIC one synth challenge coming up with this at some point :D :wink: :clap:

Full Bucket wrote:I think this one will never get finished since I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it. :hihi:
So why not release a Beta version? :party:

Cheers, Björn
Thanks Björn! :hyper:
Been looking forward to try this when it gets released. Gonna be a lot of Modular fun. :wink:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Absolutely marvelous!! impressive possibilities!!
Thank you very much for the microtonal possibilities. Please, could you include the possibility of using scales of more than twelve degrees? So the compatibility with SCL would be great.
Regards
La Selección "Definitiva" de Software Musical Gratuito
https://selecciondefinitiva.wordpress.com/

Guenon wrote:My spidey sense is telling me... there's an EPIC one synth challenge coming up with this at some point :D :wink: :clap:
Agh, don't say that, I'll have to hold myself back from playing, cos what's a challenge without non preparation and understanding of synth.
Oh, bugger it, its too late, I'm already hooked!!! :D
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

I think I spotted a serious bug. I created a new program and I tried to save a bank. As soon as I tried to save the bank into a folder the host crashed. Two different hosts have been tested, on mac latest OS.

I don´t know if this is the right place to post bugs, tell me if it isn´t.

Fernando Carvalho wrote:I don´t know if this is the right place to post bugs, tell me if it isn´t.
Thanks! :tu:
The best idea would be to send me a mail --> [url=mailto://full.bucket@gmx.net]full.bucket@gmx.net[/url]

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:I think this one will never get finished since I am constantly adding modules and stuff to it. :hihi:
So why not release a Beta version? :party:

Cheers, Björn
I am very excited about this!
We, the music making public are very lucky that people like you exist.
Thanks! :clap: :tu: :phones: :D

Local Man wrote:I am very excited about this!
We, the music making public are very lucky that people like you exist.
Thanks! :clap: :tu: :phones: :D
Thank you! :)
I have to confess that I as a music making individual am not as altruistic as it may seem... I am building my plug-ins mainly for myself and do use them. But sharing them with the community is fun too! :tu:

Cheers, Björn

Nevertheless, you do share them freely instead of asking money for them.That's altruistic in my book ; ) .

Stefken wrote:Nevertheless, you do share them freely instead of asking money for them.That's altruistic in my book ; ) .
:)

BTW I updated the 32 bit Windows VST DLL - it is now compatible to Windows XP.
This gives rise to the strange version number 0.7.0a... :dog:

You do not have to download again if you are not on Windows XP 32bit!

Cheers Björn

Woop!!! :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”