Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great comments BlackWinny, appreciated :) Gonna keep working in Discovery Pro now.

Hello everyone, Discovery Pro has the function Oscillator phase retrig or Lock phase Oscillator?

No, but it's on the to-do list.

Discovery Pro has been updated to 6.8

What's new
  • Drag and drop support for FXP / FXB / SYSEX / WAV / SF2 / DWB files.
  • Gate and Modulation mouseover displays values.
  • Modulation envelopes scroll wheel support.
  • Removed OSC2 / WAVE semitone decimals from LCD display.
  • Dynamic display for ADSR time values.
  • Aftertouch displays amount in % and + - correctly.
  • Fixed pitch bend issue importing Discovery banks.
  • Fixed Quick Stack Master volume issues.
  • Fixed MIDI to Velocity swap tick.
6.8 is free for 6.5 and up. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at Members Area.

Very good work this drag&drop and these new display features !
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thank you BlackWinny :)

I have a Discovery Pro rookie question.. :hihi:

When you use the Edit/Swap function for switching between the two filter settings, does that mean R6 Nord Lead 0df applies to all the filter types in the Filter menu, or just certain ones? It doesn't really say in the manual, only that it switches between the "Classic" and the R6 Nord.

Examigan wrote:I have a Discovery Pro rookie question.. :hihi:

When you use the Edit/Swap function for switching between the two filter settings, does that mean R6 Nord Lead 0df applies to all the filter types in the Filter menu, or just certain ones? It doesn't really say in the manual, only that it switches between the "Classic" and the R6 Nord.
This was answered at our forum. Not all, only LowPass 12, LowPass 24, HighPass 24, BandPass 24, BandReject 24 and HighPass 12.

Discovery Pro for Windows has been updated to 6.8.1

What's new
  • Fixed ADR LCD values in Windows build.
6.8 is free for 6.5 and up. Upgrades and cross-grades for previous and Discovery customers are available at Members Area.

Do you plan to add 8x oversampling ?

Thanks

2x oversampling already struggles even the greatest i7 CPU with 64 voices so 8x is not a option yet.

Just wanted to say I’ve had great support from discoDSP over the past couple weeks, thanks again! :)

Yes, support very great!

I did some side by side comparisons between my nord modular and discovery .
I used the 'classic ' moog ladder filter in the nord modular and NOT the nord modular standard filter ( which is a nord lead 2 filter )
Gues what , it behaves exactly the same as discovery's filter .
So , discovery's filter is actually modelled on the nord modular classic ladder filter .
Both have a maximum cutoff freq of 15.8Khz

Can you gues which is the ord modular and which is discovery . :tu:
https://app.box.com/s/3lcm8d83ifa6tjqx3h44wpqmulmp23eu
https://app.box.com/s/98uz8hsfc5buzauei6vnezddtufcq0rw
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”