what time of day do you usually make music?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Late evening -> night. Generally, i think being relaxed is a necessity.

I normally get up at 5am, and do it before work (9am start). I have the best energy when I first wake up. The alarm goes off, I bounce out of bed, chug a black coffee and I'm into it.

Lucky you. I'm completely messed up in the morning... :D

Although it gets better and better, the older i get.

I prefer to work at night. But the thing is, when I am actually feeling musically creative (which is by no means all of the time), my head will just make stuff up at all odd hours. I have written whole songs while bicycling. I mean, the details had to be ironed out, but, say, the bass line and melody will just sort of happen. But just as often, all I will get will be a vague idea and a mood.

But that aside, I work better at night. When it comes to playing, recording, mixing and whatnot, I almost always do much better at night.

Singing I can only do the second Tuesday of each month, for about 2 hours, at about 9 PM.

Wakeup, coffee, death stick × many, nother coffee, music, tea, sleep, tea, death stick × plenty, eat, tea, tea, tea. Sleep
Rinse & repeat
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Depends on what I'm doing. Somethings are better done fresh, some things are ok when I'm more tired, some things are more time dependent than others. I don't share walls, but my AC is too loud to record so I often record at night.

Dusk til dawn. But I also like to track drums in the afternoon, after I wake up.

I usually make music when I should be doing something else :hihi:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”