How do I get the software??

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I paid for the produce and received a serial number, but there's no link to download the product. A query to Squaredheads came back as undeliverable. Any hints as to how I get the software? Are these guys still in business? Any help much appreciated.

Go to your Squaredheads website, login with your account and download it. It works

*Thank you* you for pointing out what I should have seen. It just never occurred to me to look inside my account area. All downloaded now & ready to play with this evening.

I'm really glad Nora is still good to go. It is just the right plugin for getting the patterns I want in a live performance. I think it's a brilliant piece of work.

-- David

To my mind it is the single most amazing plug I've ever used. Concerned about installing on a new system in future though.

I have looked at several other products in this category, most of which are newer than Nora and are under active development, but Nora is the one that just seems to have gotten it right. We could review the others I've looked at if you like.

Sadly, I still can't use the software. I downloaded the install file and installed the software accepting all the defaults. When I try to load Nora from within my DAW, it tells me that my nora.key is invalid. I download it again, just to be sure I have it right, and I get the same file, which contains a long string of seemingly random letters and digits.

They gave me a different license key in the email that confirmed my purchase. If I change the nora.key file to contained the emailed key, I get the same response; invalid key, download the correct one and restart. So neither key appears to work.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It's getting a little frustrated in here. '-/

Regards,

David

David, try to place it manually in the same folder where nora.dll is contained

Yeah, I tried that repeatedly but it never works. I download nora.key from my account, place it in the folder with nora.dll, and still get the message that the key is invalid. I have now gone through the process five times without success, and that uses up the number of times I can access the key. Still waiting for a response from SquaredHeads.

if i remember correctly
you should also download the installer from your account
i think installers are unique to user accounts..
what i would do:
(windows)
-uninstall Nora,
-clean everything related to Nora in the Regedit
-download Key + installer from your account
-do a clean install..

i hope it helps!

Return to “Squaredheads”