Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
T-RackS Group Buy! Up to 5 free mixing and mastering processors!

T-RackS Group Buy - EXTENDED!

Up to 10 for the price of 1 possible.

Mixing and mastering processors, including Lurssen Mastering Console.

Read more at www.ikmultimedia.com
CinningBao
KVRAF
 
1739 posts since 15 Apr, 2004, from Capital City, UK

Postby CinningBao; Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:25 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

zynaptiq wrote:
CinningBao wrote:I'd still like to understand why the reverb space empties out when adjusting the wet/dry.


What do you mean with "empties out"? Do you mean that the wet component fades out, and then comes back at the new level when you stop dragging?


I do, indeed, mean exactly that! That's not how a wet/dry mix knob is supposed to work, so why does it in this plugin?

thanks :)
zynaptiq
KVRist
 
290 posts since 13 Jan, 2012, from In the studio, in front of computer.

Postby zynaptiq; Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:29 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

I THINK that this may be a case where the dual buffering was activated for that parameter by accident. I'll forward the issue to the devs.
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.
CinningBao
KVRAF
 
1739 posts since 15 Apr, 2004, from Capital City, UK

Postby CinningBao; Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:28 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

Interesting. Thanks!
So it isn't a simple mix (e.g. multiply one signal by 1 and the other by 0) control?
SparkySpark
KVRian
 
1239 posts since 30 Aug, 2004, from Skövde, Sweden

Postby SparkySpark; Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:13 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

CinningBao wrote:Interesting. Thanks!
So it isn't a simple mix (e.g. multiply one signal by 1 and the other by 0) control?

Hmmm... and if so, does that mean that we should be careful with automating the plugin (because of constant recalculations during tweaking)?

(Not that I personally usually changes reverb settings mid-song as that might give unnatural results.)
Making music is a nine-to-five job:
From 9 PM to 5 AM.
Go MuLab!
SparkySpark
KVRian
 
1239 posts since 30 Aug, 2004, from Skövde, Sweden

Postby SparkySpark; Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:23 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

Because of all the buzz and discussion concerning Subspace, I went to the Zynaptic website and looked at the promo video for Adaptiverb (which I haven't tried). For anyone who, like myself, is not familiar with these beauties, I truly suggest watching at least the first minute of that video. I am hugely impressed with how the sounds are drenched in reverb without getting the least muddy.

I am usually not that interested in audio quality anymore since one can make a hit song with any DAW's onboard fx. Instead, I am more intrigued by creative/sound-sculpting plugins such as MMorph. This plugin, however, was something else!

As the price tag for Adaptiverb is a bit high for me as a hobby musician, and the parameters a few too many since I have so little time on my hands and rather spend my free time on composing (or on the KVR forum :) ), I would really like a lite version of it (as suggested by pixel85). Perhaps something with presets only plus the Freeze button, with an MSRP of 129 and saled for 69/79 from time to time.

In any case - Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Making music is a nine-to-five job:
From 9 PM to 5 AM.
Go MuLab!
fidox
KVRist
 
50 posts since 20 May, 2002

Postby fidox; Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:48 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

i just can't register this plugin.
i have ilok installed , all other plugins thru ilok works fine

https://ibb.co/fQzMUp
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2859 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:49 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

I think you should contact Zynaptiq privately for your issue, they are most of the time pretty quick to help.
__________________________________________________
http://redfog-drone.bandcamp.com
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
Neon Breath
KVRAF
 
2859 posts since 15 Sep, 2010

Postby Neon Breath; Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:49 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

I think you should contact Zynaptiq privately for your issue, they are most of the time pretty quick to help.
__________________________________________________
http://redfog-drone.bandcamp.com
http://soundcloud.com/sleeping-on-lotus-ashes
__________________________________________________
fidox
KVRist
 
50 posts since 20 May, 2002

Postby fidox; Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:53 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.
User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
 
3765 posts since 22 Aug, 2014, from Boston/Cambridge

Postby Fleer; Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:09 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

SparkySpark wrote:Because of all the buzz and discussion concerning Subspace, I went to the Zynaptic website and looked at the promo video for Adaptiverb (which I haven't tried). For anyone who, like myself, is not familiar with these beauties, I truly suggest watching at least the first minute of that video. I am hugely impressed with how the sounds are drenched in reverb without getting the least muddy.

I am usually not that interested in audio quality anymore since one can make a hit song with any DAW's onboard fx. Instead, I am more intrigued by creative/sound-sculpting plugins such as MMorph. This plugin, however, was something else!

As the price tag for Adaptiverb is a bit high for me as a hobby musician, and the parameters a few too many since I have so little time on my hands and rather spend my free time on composing (or on the KVR forum :) ), I would really like a lite version of it (as suggested by pixel85). Perhaps something with presets only plus the Freeze button, with an MSRP of 129 and saled for 69/79 from time to time.

In any case - Wow! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah, it still is the most incredible reverb plugin I know. Simply wonderful.
SteveWZ
KVRian
 
672 posts since 25 Feb, 2016

Postby SteveWZ; Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:40 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

Fleer wrote:Yeah, it still is the most incredible reverb plugin I know. Simply wonderful.


Yes, this is an excellent sounding verb!
zynaptiq
KVRist
 
290 posts since 13 Jan, 2012, from In the studio, in front of computer.

Postby zynaptiq; Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:05 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

fidox wrote:i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.

We have no open support requests of this type so my guess is some sort of SPAM filter.

The code you used is most likely simply expired. PM me including your iLok ID and email address and I'll sort you out with a fresh one :party:
Zynaptiq - Audio Software Based On Artificial Intelligence Technology, makers of PITCHMAP: Real-Time Polyphonic Pitch Correction And Mapping.
User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRian
 
1255 posts since 22 May, 2017

Postby Russell Grand; Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:19 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

SUBSPACE is freakin' awesome. Only 4 patches/settings but I can almost always use one of the 4 in a track and it just works. Brilliant! :clap:
SparkySpark
KVRian
 
1239 posts since 30 Aug, 2004, from Skövde, Sweden

Postby SparkySpark; Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:48 pm Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

Russell Grand wrote:SUBSPACE is freakin' awesome. Only 4 patches/settings but I can almost always use one of the 4 in a track and it just works. Brilliant! :clap:


I agree it sounds great. In your opinion Russell, what do you feel is the sonic difference between this reverb and other hi quality reverbs?
Making music is a nine-to-five job:
From 9 PM to 5 AM.
Go MuLab!
User avatar
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
 
7987 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:40 am Re: Zynaptiq SUBSPACE, new reverb

zynaptiq wrote:
fidox wrote:i did once, mentioned and nothing happened.

We have no open support requests of this type so my guess is some sort of SPAM filter.



I emailed them last night around 10:30pm (Uk) as my Subspace ilok serial wasnt accepted, I received a reply within 1 minute with a new serial.
:clap:
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Effects