Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRian
 
1252 posts since 22 May, 2017

Postby Russell Grand; Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:46 pm Re: miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - Update v1.5.1 + miniVerb

bobhva wrote:I love that you keep updating your plugins and don't just take the "it's good enough" attitude that many developers do.


+1

Carlo aka Audiothing is a hard-working dev who is very generous to his customers! :D
User avatar
audiothing
KVRian
 
1243 posts since 13 Apr, 2011

Postby audiothing; Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 pm Re: miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - Update v1.5.1 + miniVerb

Halonmusic wrote:Cool! Nice update. :)

Thank you, enjoy! :)
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX Plugins)
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
User avatar
audiothing
KVRian
 
1243 posts since 13 Apr, 2011

Postby audiothing; Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:02 pm Re: miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - Update v1.5.1 + miniVerb

bobhva wrote:I love that you keep updating your plugins and don't just take the "it's good enough" attitude that many developers do. Thanks for the free miniVerb plugin also. I really like this cool little grungy reverb with it's retro sound and it's simple interface.

Russell Grand wrote:+1
Carlo aka Audiothing is a hard-working dev who is very generous to his customers! :D

Thank you guys! I know the feeling of seeing abandoned products. Updates are as important as new releases :)
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX Plugins)
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
crystalmsc
KVRist
 
415 posts since 18 Aug, 2012

Postby crystalmsc; Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:32 pm Re: miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - Update v1.5.1 + miniVerb

Russell Grand wrote:
bobhva wrote:I love that you keep updating your plugins and don't just take the "it's good enough" attitude that many developers do.


+1

Carlo aka Audiothing is a hard-working dev who is very generous to his customers! :D

A definite +1
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums
User avatar
audiothing
KVRian
 
1243 posts since 13 Apr, 2011

Postby audiothing; Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:34 pm Re: miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - Update v1.5.1 + miniVerb

crystalmsc wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
bobhva wrote:I love that you keep updating your plugins and don't just take the "it's good enough" attitude that many developers do.


+1

Carlo aka Audiothing is a hard-working dev who is very generous to his customers! :D

A definite +1

:party:
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX Plugins)
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
nachenko
KVRer
 
23 posts since 13 Mar, 2018
Awesome.

Months ago I organized a Chiptune workshop. For the next time, I'll check this little one, for sure. Great job!
User avatar
audiothing
KVRian
 
1243 posts since 13 Apr, 2011

Postby audiothing; Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:58 am Re: miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - Update v1.5.1 + miniVerb

nachenko wrote:Awesome.

Months ago I organized a Chiptune workshop. For the next time, I'll check this little one, for sure. Great job!

Chiptune workshop? That's awesome :) Let me know if you are going to use miniBit/miniVerb next time.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX Plugins)
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments