Sounds of Life

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sounds Of Life

...anyone tried it yet? It seems like a very generous sample collection. In addition, many of the demoed tweaked sounds seem both musical and useful.

Really interesting I think, judging from the audio and video examples alone. I just wish the download would have been smaller than 900 MB. Well, one can't have it both ways, I guess, after all it contains 700 WAV samples... :wink:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

594 files to be exact :)

give it a go, lots of fun sounds!

at least you can be sure this one is not buggy, crashing, and works on any os and bitrate :phones:

Great! I was just looking for a collection of everyday sounds anyway so this was very welcome to me!
Go MuLab!

cool glad you dig it :)

others: how are you liking this one? useful?

Nice Taylor Swift sounds of life! I like the samples where they're talking, could make cool basslines.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

ha of everything possible with this you like it for bassline? :)

why not of course, just never thought about it like that. props for the creativity :borg:

Just checked this out, some really useful sounds in there. :D

cheers glad you dig it, as mentioned there is lots of stuff in there :)

The only thing I downloaded in this DC. Good stuff, surely will find an use for that! Especially to feed my Iris 2.

There are however more voices than I expected, especially children voices, at the cost of ambience. Their use might be somewhat limited :scared:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

thanks for nice words mate :)

about the children's voices - come onnnnnn those are magic for ambient!!!! :party: throw some multiple delay lines on them, reverbs, chorus/pitch and you have some magical evolving psychedelics going on :) just from my own music in the past, lots of soundscapes made from playgrounds/kindergardens and such :)

DJ Warmonger wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:47 am The only thing I downloaded in this DC.
The only thing?

What about "Distortion" (marvellous crunchy!), "ProFET" (veeeery heavy!),
"Musicial Synth MPS" (totally new concept of handling and programming a synth),
"Mono repeater" (maybe best ping-pong delay ever), "Haunted Toy" (not every-
day sounds, but more freaky and wicked noises)? :?:

Just wondering ... :roll:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Yes, we're quite spoiled! :D

Hats off to all devs.
Go MuLab!

if anyone makes any music or sound that makes extensive usage of this we would love to hear it :)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”