Behringer RD909

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just seen this on YouTube.. WIP

Behringer RD909

Rob

I was there at Knobcon, but didn't see the RD-909. If this thing is $300-400, it's an instabuy. The RD-808 sounded and felt pretty decent, but had some bugs that still needed to be sorted out.

Fookin' 'ell Behringer. Just stop ferchrissakes! You've won already.
I've manged to narrow down the must have list to MonoPoly, Neutron, Vocoder, ProOne...oh yeah and the fuckin 2600 too and now they've dunnit again. I can't resist a 909. I don't have it in me. I mean, I know it's limited and I can get samples and all that, but anyone who ever laid hands on a 909 just know it's not the same. I DON'T HAVE ROOM IN MY STUDIO YOU BASTARDS!

Same as you, I'd like to buy one and mess around with it but it's big for my place!

wow

On my buy list. I hope it will be a decent replica, considering that this is an analog circuit unlike the original ..,

Actually, it's the RD-9, like in R2-D2

excuse me please wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:55 pm Actually, it's the RD-9
Yes it is now, and we all see that from the video posted a month ago.

However it wasnt in 2018 when the thread was first created. Go back and look at the video in the OP.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:23 pm
excuse me please wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:55 pm Actually, it's the RD-9
Yes it is now, and we all see that from the video posted a month ago.

However it wasnt in 2018 when the thread was first created. Go back and look at the video in the OP.
Yes, it was first announced as RD-909, then at some point it became RD-9. Because RD-09 was already taken :ud:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”