RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Incredible release!
Black Octopus Sound | Samples & Presets | VST Plugins & Software (Diva, Harmor, Spire, FL Studio, IK Multimedia & more)

Congrats for the update. Update is looking good, very good. Looking forward the new discount price, might buy Rapid :hyper:

Nice. Love the Midnight Spector theme!

:tu: :tu: :clap:
Best
YY

Haven't had time to look at all the fantastic enhancements, but those I have played with are brilliant. VERY STABLE (Win 10, Live 10, 64bit)

Themes are great.

Once again PARAWAVE - well done AND A BIG THANKS for these enhancements to this TOP sounding synth. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Any teasers for the upcoming XTs?

irism wrote:Any teasers for the upcoming XTs?
Hahaha..wow. easy ;)

They just released a MAJOR update after much delay. Give them a bit of breathing room ;)

Amazing!!! Here we go!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

My Favorite is Polaris, then Nautica. This is looking way better than I expected. Great Job! You guys have outdid yourselves, yet again. Off to explore the new features :)
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

10 point multi touch enable!!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Nautica Theme
Nautica.png
Nautica 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

TTU Youtube

Polaris Theme
Polaris 3.jpg
Polaris 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TTU Youtube

I didn't really followed this thread. What's that?

I'm using Polaris myself :)
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

xx JPRacer xx wrote:
I didn't really followed this thread. What's that?
Expansions.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Return to “Instruments”