what happend to ArcDev Noise Industries?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

stk wrote:I promise I will do my best to get ET-301 ported over though :)
How's it going? :help:

Um.. well I've finished another album and a few compilation tracks, done some mastering and.. oh you mean the 64bit port?
Sadly I have not had the time to even approach that because, well, music, family, job, life.

I know I promised, I know. The thing is it's a fairly low priority for me because - as much as I love to please (and I really do) - all these other things take higher priority. And because I can still throw the old 32 bit version into Reaper and it's all OK (for me).
Also, I fear chasing down the two third-part module devs the products of whom this particular plugin relies on. One of which seems to have vanished completely.

I'm not going to promise anything concrete anymore, all I can say is that *when* I have the time to spare, I *will* look into it.

Cheers,
sk

blortblort wrote:
stk wrote::) ...
Oh I also made a plugin a while ago that makes anything sound like it was recorded on a cheap minicassette in the mid 80s, left out in the sun for six weeks, then buried in wet earth until future freaks arrived to dig it up and marvel at the beautiful shitness of lost technologies.
It's all over this album. One day I will make it presentable and release it, no doubt.

Cheers
that just makes me all tingly knowing its out there...and eventually on its way to us :hyper: :D
Glad to see that you're still making the good noises :tu:
...it gets tougher and tougher to find the time sadly...
So? Release it, even if is 32bit and no GUI. Pretty please :neutral:

zenvoxpop wrote:
blortblort wrote:
stk wrote::) ...
Oh I also made a plugin a while ago that makes anything sound like it was recorded on a cheap minicassette in the mid 80s, left out in the sun for six weeks, then buried in wet earth until future freaks arrived to dig it up and marvel at the beautiful shitness of lost technologies.
It's all over this album. One day I will make it presentable and release it, no doubt.

Cheers
that just makes me all tingly knowing its out there...and eventually on its way to us :hyper: :D
Glad to see that you're still making the good noises :tu:
...it gets tougher and tougher to find the time sadly...
So? Release it, even if is 32bit and no GUI. Pretty please :neutral:
no pressure ;]

stk wrote::) Nice to know you like it too.

Funnily enough, I broke out the old Synthedit just today to whip up a simple MIDI utility as a kind of favour / good samaritan thing. Felt like old times.

Cheers
Pseudo-broken music usually gets my attention. I'm listening to the samples on that page you linked to right now.

I've liked various things you've made over the years but my all time favorite is "Last night I dreamed of Armageddon". It's pure brilliance.

I used to listen to it on rotation on a three-disc changer with Photophobe's "Your Majesty Machine" and Leaf's "Made into itself". They set a very interesting mood for me while on, and then recovering from, psych drugs.

As I'm listening to these sample tracks, I think I might have to add "Dust Songs" to my wishlist for future music purchases...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

yo skye

put up that old matrix style website :love:

Yeah that was great. You wouldn't believe how many complaint emails I received about that one :lol:

link!

Thanks for all efforts over the years
rabbit in a hole

It was a pleasure :)
These days, between day jobs, family and music production I unfortunately don't have time for plugin development. Maybe one day. I am especially interested in the possibilities in VCV.

Cheers,
Skye

So no 64bit versions of your plugins then? :(
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:So no 64bit versions of your plugins then? :(
Halonmusic, read previous post by developer:
stk wrote: These days, between day jobs, family and music production I unfortunately don't have time for plugin development. Maybe one day.
Get JBridge in the meantime.

dark water wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:So no 64bit versions of your plugins then? :(
Halonmusic, read previous post by developer:
stk wrote: These days, between day jobs, family and music production I unfortunately don't have time for plugin development. Maybe one day.
Get JBridge in the meantime.
Ok thanks. I missed that post.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I just wanted to say thanks, I used your plugins for many many years until moving to a new daw and putting away my accumulated strange-and-esoteric-olde-jank. I had a lot of fun with your toys and its rad you are still writing music :)

Thanks mate. I still use a bit of my old esoteric ole jank :D (well, these days just ET-201 and the unreleased C-90 cassette tape emulator).

Return to “Effects”