ChromaTones 2 for AAS Chromaphone 2 (now up to 130 patches and NKS compatible)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well this started out as 12 tones, now it's 10 times as big, 120 patches. Only took 6 years :) (World's slowest 'sound designer')

All have tagged NKS versions by myself and NKS previews supplied by Christos Adamos. Latest patches have an emphasis on plucked sounds and some hybrid pads and soundscapes.

Available here

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm#Chromatones

Still free but optional donation link at top of web page

bmp

aMUSEd wrote:bmp
aka ‘why do I bother?’ :roll: :(

So anyone using these?

aMUSEd wrote:So anyone using these?
Hey, it’s me, your biggest fan (obviously...)

haha thanks - at least I have one

I'm looking forward to checking these out! Thank you for sharing your work with the community.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Thanks for making these available! I've been demoing Chromaphone 2 in light of the present 50% off sale, and downloaded these too to see what a talented sound designer could construct with the plugin. These are absolutely great!

Thankyou, this bank has taken literally years of development and only includes patches I would (and do) use in my own music.

Got an update for this bank nearly complete

aMUSEd wrote:Got an update for this bank nearly complete
Terrific! I'll certainly be downloading and taking advantage of all your hard work once it's available! :hyper:

OK here we go - now 130 patches, including tagged NKS versions and audio previews for Komplete Kontrol

http://fingermarks.co.uk/music2.htm#Chromatones

Half of these are exploring a space somewhere between banjo and koto, but there are also a couple of soundscapes, a marimba/vibe hybrid etc

Oh well....

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:57 pm Half of these are exploring a space somewhere between banjo and koto, but there are also a couple of soundscapes, a marimba/vibe hybrid etc
The space between banjo and koto is the only place to be!

Return to “Soundware”