Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I would love to see the ability to import midi into the Arp.

Release of Cinematic 2 is on Wednesday

now the walkthrough video is online on YT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5SHxxq-O04

noiseboyuk wrote:
sircuit wrote:@msvs: before releasing the new arp, it would be handy to implement the +/- 12 st for each note of the chord (and a note selector for the sub - as you know, when doing inversions or counterpoints the bass note is not necessarily the lowest). Without inversions (and sometimes out of key) tension chords in today's (non cheesy) music, this arp is going to be a frustration to use for chords (some customization but not complete customization) and useable only for demos along with the drums section (sadly).
Inversions are already implemented and demoed in the video @ approx 2.30. To use chord inversions, you move the bar up or down one.
Yes pure inversions are, but sometimes (for me it´s more often) you want to shift just a single note i.e. moving up the 3rd one octave higher, which is very common in modern music and for a full chord, what I miss from the vid is the option not only having the sub (root doubled one octave below) but the root doubled one octave above...

Both (3rd one octave up and root doubled one octave up) giving the chord a complete new dimension...

Not complaining here, the new arp looks really marvelous, but if it´s just an oversight, it would be nice to have these options (if I wasn´t too blind to notice them... 8) )
Last edited by Trancit on Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trancit wrote:
noiseboyuk wrote:
sircuit wrote:@msvs: before releasing the new arp, it would be handy to implement the +/- 12 st for each note of the chord (and a note selector for the sub - as you know, when doing inversions or counterpoints the bass note is not necessarily the lowest). Without inversions (and sometimes out of key) tension chords in today's (non cheesy) music, this arp is going to be a frustration to use for chords (some customization but not complete customization) and useable only for demos along with the drums section (sadly).
Inversions are already implemented and demoed in the video @ approx 2.30. To use chord inversions, you move the bar up or down one.
Yes pure inversions are but sometimes (for me it´s more often) you want to shift just a single note i.e. moving up the 3rd one octave higher, which is very common in modern music and for a full chord, what I miss from the vid is the option not only having the sub (root doubled one octave below) but the root doubled one octave above...

Both (3rd one octave up and root doubled one octave up) giving the chord a complete new dimension...

Not complaining here, the new arp looks really marvelous, but if it´s just an oversight, it would be nice to have these options (if I wasn´t too blind to notice them... 8) )
Thank you!

@Trancit

you have them in the list... Power 5th or Power Minor add an root octave on top. All other possible shiftings are made by the chord type itself

Hi,
Has the new Update been released? If so, where do you go to download it?
thanks Frank

no, this was a preview video

Is released for cinematic 2 is Wednesday 1.4 is also on Wednesday?

100tifiko wrote:Is released for cinematic 2 is Wednesday 1.4 is also on Wednesday?
wat.jpg
:party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

no 1.4.0 will be released later
but we have an open beta very soon

"I used some cool features from the upcoming 1.40 update, so we will have to wait until the update to release it..."

Does this mean that we can still use all the cool features in 1.3.5 in Cinematic 2 presets?

Hi, Where can I get the 1.3.5. Update? Or is that the OS of the original Avenger?
Frank

Thanks for the update! I like user support of music theory in general... the chords... into the instrument.
Please consider presenting Avenger - one happy day - with something else than those totally over-used mainstream sawtooth kiddoe noises.

We all feel this update is no less than a game changer for Avenger. Now it feels "warm" and "analog" -> The new skin has wood. :D BTW I do not think the color goes well with the wood.

Hey Manuel
Avenger is getting awesome with each update. Just a quick question without hi jacking the thread much.. Are we going to see some love for Nexus as well? :)
Thanks
A.

Return to “Instruments”