TB-ProAudio wrote:Update to V1.5.0:
- New: expander
- New: range control for gate/expander
- New: VU Meter for gate attenuation
- New: flexible module routing
- Fix for default preset
- AU: fix for parameter automation precision
- AAX: fix for fader init value
- Note: due to addition of new parameter, old user presets do no longer work, existing DAW project settings should still work
Almost complete!
Pay attention that the AReleases in Impress and Dynaride works very well!
:wink:
Will do :-)

Hello! I recently discovered this channel strip just when I want to pay for the monthly plan from SSL Oxford native bundle, I stopped it and test the demos from both, but I can't believe that CS-3301 sound better in all ways compared with the Oxford SSL strip!

I want to test more deeply but the CS-3301 demo has a annoying and abrupt sound cut every time, and in a project with a lot of instances, are really horrendous test a complete mix.

Can you changue the demo limitation may be on a 30 days trial? or something? It's very important a "clean" test to decide where I put my dollars.

Thanks!

Alejandro from Chile (sorry by my bad English)
Mac, PC and real hardware synths.

"In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "CS-3301" label within 90 seconds." (from the manual)
janomix.chile wrote: Can you changue the demo limitation may be on a 30 days trial? or something? It's very important a "clean" test to decide where I put my dollars.

This is not very convenient for several instances.
We may not change this in a short time, but we will consider it for future development.

Update to V1.5.1:
- AAX: fix rounding int values
- AAX: fix init Input/Output value
- Bypass: fixed latency compensation when plugin is bypassed in some hosts (e.g. Cubase, Studio One, Logic ...)
- PDC: fix for Plugin Doctor

Update 1.5.2:
- GUI: small fixes
- GUI: mouse control logic adjusted, please refer to the manual
- Meter: display of current value (IN/OUT/GR/ATTN) added
- PDC: communication with DAW optimized

Update to V1.5.4:
- Presets: new preset manager, xml based
- optimized EQ parameter smoothing
- AAX/RTAS: Fixed crash due to incorrect PDC initialization

It's been a while since I last spent time with this. I'm downloading the latest version that seems to have fixes for what bothered me last time I tried it. Looking forward to checking it out again. Not sure i need it with already having so many other channel strips but I do remember I liked the EQ on this and the saturation.

Yes, the EQ sounds great - Just the high shelf isn't to my taste (too steep/harsh) and could also go below 5kHz. Mids and Low end are great!

This developer has to be the best at consistently updating his plugins. The CS-3301 is BTW my absolute favorite channel strip plugin and I have them all. Low CPU, nice GUI, and a great sound.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

Update 1.6.0:
- NEW: Info menu
- NEW: text entry box accepts simple 2k4 format
- CHG: double click resets control, double click on text opens text entry box
- FIX: Parameter shape optimized
- FIX: Ableton Live/Studio One/FL Studio PDC fix

Return to “Effects”