what happend to ArcDev Noise Industries?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

stk wrote:Thanks mate. I still use a bit of my old esoteric ole jank :D (well, these days just ET-201 and the unreleased C-90 cassette tape emulator).
You made a casette tape emulator ? Release it please ? :) Also, is there any hope of 64bit versions of your echo plugins?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Yes, that is the plan. It will be 32 bit windows only though - along with the rest of the arcdev plugins, it was created in Synthedit.
I haven't used SE in a few years now so I'm not sure if it does 64bit exports?

It does 64bit export now, has for quite some time, even mac AU. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote:It does 64bit export now, has for quite some time, even mac AU. :)
Well, for what i know (-and i might be wrong), it only export to 64bit if you didn't use third-party modules (which most are 32bit).

sinkmusic wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:It does 64bit export now, has for quite some time, even mac AU. :)
Well, for what i know (-and i might be wrong), it only export to 64bit if you didn't use third-party modules (which most are 32bit).
Oh that might be true. :(

Oh wow, well there you go. I guess I should see what I can do :)

stk wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:54 pm Oh wow, well there you go. I guess I should see what I can do :)
Yay!! :pray: :hug: :hyper: :love:

Any news here? I’ve been listening to Terminal Sound System and the stk studio outtakes and I remembered ArcDev Noise Industries... came here to check, since I found the website domain is up for sale.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:03 pm Any news here? I’ve been listening to Terminal Sound System and the stk studio outtakes and I remembered ArcDev Noise Industries... came here to check, since I found the website domain is up for sale.
Hi!
I'm still around. No progress on 64bit exports though, between music, family and work I've not had the time unfortunately.

Cheers,
Skye

Take your time. :)

stk wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:20 pm
Jace-BeOS wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:03 pm Any news here? I’ve been listening to Terminal Sound System and the stk studio outtakes and I remembered ArcDev Noise Industries... came here to check, since I found the website domain is up for sale.
Hi!
I'm still around. No progress on 64bit exports though, between music, family and work I've not had the time unfortunately.

Cheers,
Skye
Understandable. Take care of yourself and family :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

stk wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:46 am Oh I also made a plugin a while ago that makes anything sound like it was recorded on a cheap minicassette in the mid 80s, left out in the sun for six weeks, then buried in wet earth until future freaks arrived to dig it up and marvel at the beautiful shitness of lost technologies.
It's all over this album. One day I will make it presentable and release it, no doubt.
FWIW, puremagnetik are selling an interesting-sound plug called "Verv" that borrows your description above...

https://puremagnetik.com/collections/sp ... ducts/verv

reading through this thread, and seeing something sound so very close to "their" description in your post made me think for a moment that puremagnetik might be ArcDev reincarnated...

but bonne chance with the fam, music (I'm listening to TSS. V.Good), etc
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

Ah, thanks for the kind wishes. No, arcDev is very much still in retirement (well, plugin developer retirement), focussing my limited free time on music :)

:tu:
rrrc.bandcamp.com||bandcamp.com/blatanville
"ALL YOUR CUBASE ARE BELONG TO REAPER" - 5.1 Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
i9-10900CF|32GB|Nvidia RTX3060Ti|Win 11|REAPER|FLStudio|more plugins than I've had hot meals

stk wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:43 am Ah, thanks for the kind wishes. No, arcDev is very much still in retirement (well, plugin developer retirement), focussing my limited free time on music :)
Awesomeness! Best wishes.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Return to “Effects”