Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

So i demoed the instrument again after aquiring 32 inch 2k monitor. Its amazing, really awesome! But GUI still bugs me alot of some controls, fonts being not proportional. Alot of times i cought myself leaning alot to the screen just to see the parameters. None the less, its really great sounding synthesizer. By the sound itself i think it tops all the major synths, especialy those focused to electronic dance music.

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:12 am I am begging here for cross-osc-sync once again :lol:

EDIT: And AM cross-mod (I guess it would be ringmod then)
Get in line - LOL! I’ve been begging to have the option for presets to actually load automatically when auditioning (like Serum, Spire, Dune 2, and every instrument in Reason ever), but VPS doesn’t think it’s important.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

msvs wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm and allowing us to create even cooler presets with more complex notes going on

you can then of course drag and drop the Avenger sequence notes into your DAWs piano roll to change it, customize it etc
He really said no midi import so they can protect their sequences in the expansions they charge soooo much for. Rapid can import midi, copy and paste layers between instances and the expansions come with all the midi used in the demo. I could do away with you making sequences and implementing these features. I know I will never buy another expansion from you, so I don’t care for you trying to protect your presets. Is this nexus??

? I dont understand the half of the text you wrote. However: of course you will be able to import/export midi, copy paste sequences from one osc to another etc.

32 inch 2k monitor. Its amazing, really awesome!
may I ask which resolution? If its "just" fullHD (2k), its not really that much, even if its 32"
On 4k or anything between, it looks even more amazing.

msvs wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:31 pm
32 inch 2k monitor. Its amazing, really awesome!
may I ask which resolution? If its "just" fullHD (2k), its not really that much, even if its 32"
On 4k or anything between, it looks even more amazing.
Sorry, my fault, its not 2k, its QHD (2560x1440p).

yes, thats better :tu:

I would have tried this plugin, but I hate the dongle!!! I own, but don't use Nexus because of this.
Laptop Win11 Home 16" Asus ProArt i7-12700H 64GB RAM RTX 3060
Desktop Win11 Pro Aorus X570s Pro AX AMD 5900x 128GB Ram RTX 3060

JBlongz wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:04 pm I would have tried this plugin, but I hate the dongle!!! I own, but don't use Nexus because of this.
It doesnt require a dongle

msvs wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:30 pm ? I dont understand the half of the text you wrote. However: of course you will be able to import/export midi, copy paste sequences from one osc to another etc.

Er sagte wirklich keinen Midi-Import, damit sie ihre Sequenzen in den Erweiterungen schützen können, für die sie so viel verlangen. Rapid kann Midi importieren, Ebenen zwischen Instanzen kopieren und einfügen und die Erweiterungen werden mit allen Midi ausgeliefert, die in der Demo verwendet werden. Ich könnte damit aufhören, Sequenzen zu erstellen und diese Features zu implementieren. Ich weiß, dass ich niemals eine andere Erweiterung von dir kaufen werde, also ist es mir egal, dass du versuchst, deine Presets zu schützen. Ist das nexus?

Is this better??? 😁

macht immer noch keinen Sinn, da es ja einen Midi Import geben wird, somit entbehrt diese Aussage jeder Grundlage. :?:

and yes, we are mainly selling a synthesizer, if you want to buy midi song packs, I am sure there are vendors around for that

Bansaw wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:22 pm Song I rustled up in the past few days. Each track is VPS Avenger.
Presets from Retrowave, Bansaw Crown's Sapphire and Factory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLYuRXOeAM
Really cool Bansaw! I love it!

msvs wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:58 pm macht immer noch keinen Sinn, da es ja einen Midi Import geben wird, somit entbehrt diese Aussage jeder Grundlage. :?:

German mode on:
Ich denke mal, seine gesamte Aussage bezieht sich auf die EULA Diskussion vor nicht allzu langer Zeit, demnach ja die enthaltenen Sequenzen und Melodien geschützt seien, wenn ich das noch richtig in Erinnerung hab...
German mode off... :D

There are two functions that I would personally like to have implemented, to the new plugin expansion project. It would be amazing if there was the possibility of triggering sequences, through midi notes and program change events, as well as real-time recording and step mode midi notes, I think this would be enough to revolutionize the way music is produced.

Has anyone noticed stability issues with FL Studio with Avenger 1.3.5 ? I have an FL project that causes it to crash hard when attempting to load. I ran the IL project fix tool and removed Avenger and the project will now load. I just wondered if anyone else is having any issues before taking it any further.

:)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”