Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

Could you add the option to allow the mod sequencers to change the osc waveforms and filter modes? That would make this synth quite enticing for me.

What happens with the soft-iLok license if my harddisk crashes beyond repair?

TheKid wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:25 am What happens with the soft-iLok license if my harddisk crashes beyond repair?
You email us with proof of purchase and we send you a new code? :wink:

Sinthoid wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:49 am Could you add the option to allow the mod sequencers to change the osc waveforms and filter modes? That would make this synth quite enticing for me.
Hi. Definitely something we’re looking into, particularly the waveforms

Congrats on the release. Intro price seems a tad steep for a new company in a packed marketplace. Hopefully this partnership will bring something new to the table, and ensure products continually developed and fully supported.

Hi Sharooz,

will you add a smooth parameter to the sequencer?
The average bored guy

I'm happy to report the Audiaire support fixed the issue I was having, and I can now load the demo version of Zone in my DAW.

Thanks! :)

I hate to say it, but-- I can't even use a lot of the included patches without overloading my system, which is hard to do on a 6-core 3.5GHz CPU. This thing needs to either be optimized or re-engineered. I don't even have any other plugins or effects loaded in Reason (I've also tried in FL Studio 20) and the CPU meter spikes and the audio engine stops. :(

One patch that really kills my system is patch #00 (Atmospatial), for example...

bcgreen24 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:56 am I hate to say it, but-- I can't even use a lot of the included patches without overloading my system, which is hard to do on a 6-core 3.5GHz CPU. This thing needs to either be optimized or re-engineered. I don't even have any other plugins or effects loaded in Reason (I've also tried in FL Studio 20) and the CPU meter spikes and the audio engine stops. :(
Maybe a Reason issue?
It’s pretty low cpu usage in Live 10 on mac.

bcgreen24 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:56 am I hate to say it, but-- I can't even use a lot of the included patches without overloading my system, which is hard to do on a 6-core 3.5GHz CPU. This thing needs to either be optimized or re-engineered. I don't even have any other plugins or effects loaded in Reason (I've also tried in FL Studio 20) and the CPU meter spikes and the audio engine stops. :(

One patch that really kills my system is patch #00 (Atmospatial), for example...
I have a 4 core cpu and no problems at all here.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sharooz wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:42 am
TheKid wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:25 am What happens with the soft-iLok license if my harddisk crashes beyond repair?
You email us with proof of purchase and we send you a new code? :wink:
You know, your intention would be nice, your predisposition could be good, but this method can't be sustained with the pass of the time (imagine 5 years, 10 years, or 20 [nothing never will guarantee that you will be always there and your company will be there]). my machine could die or fail, I don't know maybe how many times and the fact that in order to use the synth I always have to go to the company or someone asking for help would make me completely dependent of the company, is like my purchase doesn't have value even. I can't even consider to buy your synth.

Don't get me wrong, your Synth looks very interesting, I like the gui, it seems innovative, but just the fact that is Ilok put me off completely, why not serial or key files, or a system that recognize trough internet if the same account is connected and used in other machines and then prohibit the use of the other machine?. you could secure your synth in a better way, with all respect.

#metoo :)

Win7x64pro, Bitwig 2.3, 20Gb RAM, quadcore@3,2
The average bored guy

JunSev wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:40 am
Sharooz wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:42 am
You know, your intention would be nice, your predisposition could be good, but this method can't be sustained with the pass of the time (imagine 5 years, 10 years, or 20 [nothing never will guarantee that you will be always there and your company will be there]). my machine could die or fail, I don't know maybe how many times and the fact that in order to use the synth I always have to go to the company or someone asking for help would make me completely dependent of the company, is like my purchase doesn't have value even. I can't even consider to buy your synth.

Don't get me wrong, your Synth looks very interesting, I like the gui, it seems innovative, but just the fact that is Ilok put me off completely, why not serial or key files, or a system that recognize trough internet if the same account is connected and used in other machines and then prohibit the use of the other machine?. you could secure your synth in a better way, with all respect.
.. You do also realise Zone is available to Rent to Own via Splice without any need for iLok if you don’t wish to use that particular system? I won’t be answering any more questions related to iLok for this reason. Thanks
Last edited by Sharooz on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

it would be really sad if this turned into the 1000th thread about ilok.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

bite_me wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:50 am

#metoo :)

Win7x64pro, Bitwig 2.3, 20Gb RAM, quadcore@3,2
Hi there. Sorry to hear this. We’re looking into it and it sounds like an isolated incident. With this much processing power you should definitely not be seeing total CPU outage. Atmospatial is easily the most CPU intensive patch in the synth because of the huge polyphony of unison voices it uses, but with the system you have described you should be seeing CPU around 30% on a 6-7 note chord held for several seconds. We’ll be right back when we know more!
Last edited by Sharooz on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”