Your Top 5 Synths For Turning Vurt's Head Into A Coconut

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please list your favorites.

:hihi: :lol: Hey, wags...I know you like to post on ol' KVR... :hihi:

and hey! So do I...but is this, well...I mean, let's think about it for a minute wags...

Is this really the best, most high quality stuff you could be doin' here? :shrug: :uhuhuh: :shrug: :uhuhuh:

Or are ya just trollin'....???

Grizzellda wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:51 am :hihi: :lol: Hey, wags...I know you like to post on ol' KVR... :hihi:

and hey! So do I...but is this, well...I mean, let's think about it for a minute wags...

Is this really the best, most high quality stuff you could be doin' here? :shrug: :uhuhuh: :shrug: :uhuhuh:

Or are ya just trollin'....???
It's an inside joke between me and Vurt (see Music Cafe) and a parody on the ridiculous threads floating around today.

Yeah :evil:
A well-behaved signature.

Alright, got it guys...understood! :hug:

pick the yak or the coconut...
this must be what it's like voting in the United States of America

sqigls wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:13 am pick the yak or the coconut...
this must be what it's like voting in the United States of America
No, it doesn't even get this good.

If today was my first day here, I would probably be scratching my head and wondering to myself "So THIS is what collecting plugins does to people?!" :hihi:

Ranoka wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:25 am "So THIS is what collecting plugins does to people?!" :hihi:
Sooner or later you'd realize that it's KVR that does that to people :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:40 am Image
hmmm close.
although much more hair and fur needed plus it's grey these days because im an ancient wizard :cry:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 am
Ranoka wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:25 am "So THIS is what collecting plugins does to people?!" :hihi:
at least it hasn't turned you n to a coconut :o

vurt wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:19 am
LMAO. Vurt, you're priceless. Hey, when you gonna start posting some more noise over at the Music Cafe? I need a break between all the Trance stuff I've been listening to.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:54 am
vurt wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:19 am
LMAO. Vurt, you're priceless. Hey, when you gonna start posting some more noise over at the Music Cafe? I need a break between all the Trance stuff I've been listening to.
currently busy with my rocktober track. got the drums and bass done. now just some riffage and widdling.
plus sitting is a little painful given my recent explosion.

I heartily recommend OnePingOnly.
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Return to “Instruments”