Your Top 5 Synths for Using on a Yak

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

SciFiArtMan wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:17 am
bmrzycki wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:13 pm
experimental.crow wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:38 pm
bmrzycki wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:51 pm LinPlug's Saxlab. Although discontinued I still find it the best instrument to prevent the yak talking back whilst playing.
i see what you did there ...
Close! I was referencing two songs there, you got one of them. :)
Boots knows!
And the circle of life is complete. :)
Feel free to call me Brian.

bmrzycki wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm
SciFiArtMan wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:17 am
bmrzycki wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:13 pm
experimental.crow wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:38 pm
bmrzycki wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:51 pm LinPlug's Saxlab. Although discontinued I still find it the best instrument to prevent the yak talking back whilst playing.
i see what you did there ...
Close! I was referencing two songs there, you got one of them. :)
Boots knows!
And the circle of life is complete. :)
the chemist?

Do Yaks dream of electric coconuts?

My grandpa used a yak-charming flute when traveling by yak. He said it was calming the animal. Is there a good VSTi that can emulate this kind of flute ?
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Delta Sign wrote: I did it. The world is now a better place.

https://soundcloud.com/deltasign/epic-yaks-from-space
:lol: :cry: Made this thread worthwhile :tu:...just.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

I dated a woman who was a trekkie and she took me to a Star Trek convention. There I saw grown men in Trek outfits speaking Klingonese and witnessed has-been sci-fi stars sitting at little tables hawking autographs for five bucks a pop.

What a sad and cringeworthy experience that was. Threads like this one remind of that day far too much........
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 pm I dated a woman who was a trekkie and she took me to a Star Trek convention. There I saw grown men in Trek outfits speaking Klingonese and witnessed has-been sci-fi stars sitting at little tables hawking autographs for five bucks a pop.

What a sad and cringeworthy experience that was. Threads like this one remind of that day far too much........
did she make you dress as a tribble?
i can see why that would scar you

Teksonik wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 pm I dated a woman who was a trekkie and she took me to a Star Trek convention...
SciFiArtMan wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:20 am Thanks, Grizzellda! My blue gnu salutes you too!
See guys, this is so obvious, so very, very obvious...

It all boils down to getting in touch with one's "inner yak".

Well am I right, or am I right? :lol: 8) :lol: 8)

I tried using 5 synths on my yak but it keeps riding off on a motorbike with some guy with a coconut for a head

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm I tried using 5 synths on my yak but it keeps riding off on a motorbike with some guy with a coconut for a head
Have you noticed that this guy was :monocle guy:?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:36 pm I tried using 5 synths on my yak but it keeps riding off on a motorbike with some guy with a coconut for a head
Well it is clear here...what needs to be done! Just adjust the envelope & LFO times on the yak.

Simple! :lol: :lol: :lol:

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:52 pm
Have you noticed that this guy was :monocle guy:?
:monocle guy;

Are the proposed synths also good for making music on a kayak?

sjm wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:13 pm Are the proposed synths also good for making music on a kayak?
Nope...you need to open another account for that. :lol: :hihi: :lol: :hihi:

https://g.co/kgs/ohoyrk
That‘s all we need to know about YAKS...

Return to “Instruments”