New bouncy House-Song, Feedback appreciated!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by PI CRIMSON on Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Feedback

Music - 5
Instruments - 6
Performance - 5
Mix - 5

Overall - 5.25

Comments: The stuttering was annoying. The vocals are too low. Need to be brought up more. Musically, there isn't much too it. It's basically the same motif over and over with subtle variations in the arrangements. The main synth is too loud and dry. Needs more air (EQ). On the plus side, I've heard worse.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 pm It's basically the same motif over and over with subtle variations in the arrangements.

yeah, this should have been a 7 second song
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:35 am
wagtunes wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:52 pm It's basically the same motif over and over with subtle variations in the arrangements.

Hey Layzer, did you hear. I'm going to be doing my first Trance CD. Taking bets on how big a disaster it's going to be. :lol:

wagtunes wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 am

Hey Layzer, did you hear. I'm going to be doing my first Trance CD. Taking bets on how big a disaster it's going to be. :lol:
should be an easy enough CD project to write up a dozen 7 second motifs and stretch them each to about 5 minutes long! :hihi:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:03 am
wagtunes wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:55 am

should be an easy enough CD project to write up a dozen 7 second motifs and stretch them each to about 5 minutes long! :hihi:
Well, I'm going to try to be a little more creative than that, but yeah, I do get what you mean after listening to a bunch of these.

Return to “Music Cafe”