Unfiltered Audio BYOME

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Byometrics Carmen for BYOME Unfiltered Audio BYOME

martinjuenke wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:07 am $99 and then add which voucher ever you have (monthly, survey). IMO that‘s a good deal.
Besides the heavy hitter coupon you can only apply either the monthly voucher or the survery coupon voucher, but not both.

foosnark wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:30 am ( I've had to spend around $4K on household repairs and upgrades this month and I'm still kind of in shock. Cheap mortgage but high maintenance...)
renovator's delight :)

Arrested Developer wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:41 am
martinjuenke wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:07 am $99 and then add which voucher ever you have (monthly, survey). IMO that‘s a good deal.
Besides the heavy hitter coupon you can only apply either the monthly voucher or the survery coupon voucher, but not both.
Yeah, that makes them useless: I have both the survey voucher and the monthly voucher, but because of the above restriction, I won't use none of them. One voucher covers just about the VAT added to the price, only
the use of an other made cosider the purchase, with these prices.
With this deal UA/PA can keep their plugins, and I keep my money.
Last edited by Harry_HH on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

I was going to think about not buying it at >100 EUR. Now it's 129 - this is nasty ;-)
EDIT: I bought it. i.e.:

- $99 Special offer (weird. The mail tells about $129)
+ VAT (Germany) -> $129

Price is EUR 105,82 for me.

woggle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:53 am
foosnark wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:30 am ( I've had to spend around $4K on household repairs and upgrades this month and I'm still kind of in shock. Cheap mortgage but high maintenance...)
renovator's delight :)
It's a weird old house, the house flipper we bought it from totally half-assed everything and we've had to redo most of it and some other stuff besides. A new furnace is going in today in fact.

bob swans wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:20 am
SteveWZ wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:15 am Really not bad for 40 effect modules.
And with the savings I made I can now grab your excellent sounding presets :tu: :tu:
Both are well worth the $$.
Very cool tool.
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Ok. Owning Sandman Pro and SpecOps, I can buy BYOME for $99 = 118 VAT included = 101,886
EUR

THAT is a correct price. :love:

Does anyone know if this offer is limited in time or if I can enjoy it next month when I'll get my paycheck ?
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Julien Unison wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:54 pm101,886 EUR
Over 100 thousand euros might be a little too much to pay for it :wink:
Last edited by mcbpete on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maybe kind of a stupid question to ask, but would people be interested in presets for this?
This plugin is a lot of fun to tweak, but I could also see people wanting presets that are maybe a little bit less "out there" and more task specific.

Delta Sign wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:26 pm Maybe kind of a stupid question to ask, but would people be interested in presets for this?
This plugin is a lot of fun to tweak, but I could also see people wanting presets that are maybe a little bit less "out there" and more task specific.
First: congratulations that your sounds were chosen by Plugin Alliance to illustrate its capabilities on their product page.
Second: Empty Vessel already released a soundset for Byome. I‘m sure there is at least demand and perhaps a market for Byome soundsets.

Julien Unison wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:54 pm Ok. Owning Sandman Pro and SpecOps, I can buy BYOME for $99 = 118 VAT included = 101,886
EUR

THAT is a correct price. :love:

Does anyone know if this offer is limited in time or if I can enjoy it next month when I'll get my paycheck ?
I received a similar offer, and in the e-mail thay say it expires in October 31st.
Fernando (FMR)

tapiodmitriyevich wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:55 am I was going to think about not buying it at >100 EUR. Now it's 129 - this is nasty ;-)
EDIT: I bought it. i.e.:

- $99 Special offer (weird. The mail tells about $129)
+ VAT (Germany) -> $129

Price is EUR 105,82 for me.
I guess it also depends on what you own, I get 99 too which is very cool.

I picked up SteveW presets (synth-presets.com) and they are exceptional.

They cover bread and butter stuff like , exciters, compressors, all the way to elaborate mixers for automating and some gorgeous reverbs.
More to my taste then the factory presets.
Recommend..

Delta Sign wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:26 pm Maybe kind of a stupid question to ask, but would people be interested in presets for this?
I plan on doing a medium sized pack, maybe about 80 or more patches. After seeing the response on some of the facebook posts during the demo period I think it will be worth the effort.
I already grabbed the SynthPresets pack myself :tu:
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Edit: double

Return to “Effects”