U-HE's Zebralette EVOL-X 200 | Set Extension 2020 Released |

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ahh ghettosynth, no doubt you are one of the few to actually get my drift there. :wink:

THE INTRANCER wrote:I know that I'm really setting a high bar for myself in the ambition to create a short film, but here's what I've been working on for the past week...,
Better to set a high bar, and swing into action,
than to sit at a bar, and waste what time one has left!
Cheers

Is this done or what?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:48 am Is this done or what?
The interfaces, yes... several months ago, but the entire project not quite yet... but very close. The film I'm producing is already at the end credits section, which I am right now creating a piece of music for... It's one of the most involved and most complex of film projects I've ever created...and thus it has taken some time to develop and refine to the best of my abilities. My worst enemy is my imagination to create and develop things further when working on projects, I can't resist that, but I guess I'll have to save those ideas for another project in the future.

So with that said, I'll be setting the date for the 31st October, Halloween for when this whole project will be shown and released and no later...reasons for this particular date will become clear :wink:
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Ok cool :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

So is this ready yet? It's beautiful!

Lempface wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 am So is this ready yet? It's beautiful!
+1

Lempface wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:14 am So is this ready yet? It's beautiful!
There's a big complex CGI film connected to this I've been working on, so I say the end of December. There has many things which have held this production up, with other creative stuff getting in the way. Multitasking can prove to be quite a challenge time and head space wise.
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

Understandable, just please try to keep us updated from time to time if and when you can. :tu:

Russell Grand wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 pm Understandable, just please try to keep us updated from time to time if and when you can. :tu:
If you didn't know already, I created a set of GUI's for Native Instruments Form ensemble in the past week. It's similar to what the Zebrallette project provides, but of course, there was no adjustment to the knobs or anything like that, just a set of interfaces you can tweak. I really just wanted to adjust the brightness of it. But as always, I got carried away with creating an actual GUI set. :)

FREE - Native Instruments - FORM - 2D / 3D (GUI Expansion Set 1)

THE INTRANCER wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:43 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:31 pm Understandable, just please try to keep us updated from time to time if and when you can. :tu:
If you didn't know already, I created a set of GUI's for Native Instruments Form ensemble in the past week. It's similar to what the Zebrallette project provides, but of course, there was no adjustment to the knobs or anything like that, just a set of interfaces you can tweak. I really just wanted to adjust the brightness of it. But as always, I got carried away with creating an actual GUI set. :)

FREE - Native Instruments - FORM - 2D / 3D (GUI Expansion Set 1)
Sweet, thanks for the heads up!

Checking in again re: this skin. My body is ready!

Im also waiting :)

10 day bump! I demand satisfaction!

Looking forward to it!

Return to “Instruments”