Kush Audio - GoldPlate Reverb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GNXT wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:57 am Wish for the day Kush will go ilok dongle free.
I wouldn't get my hopes up.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

DJErmac wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:38 am I hope it has modulation... :hyper:

Please tell me it has modulation !!!... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Exquisitely simulating the sound of getting the tea-boy to wobble the plate a bit :ud:

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:41 am
GNXT wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:57 am Wish for the day Kush will go ilok dongle free.
I wish for ilok machine authorization.

HcDoom wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:19 pm
Exactly I don't get/don't know what the big difference would be for any dev to move on ilok machine authorization. Actually I don't get why not every software that uses ilok doesn't come with machine authorization option. Sorry if I'm being a bit naive on the subject.

GNXT wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:16 pm
Exactly I don't get/don't know what the big difference would be for any dev to move on ilok machine authorization. Actually I don't get why not every software that uses ilok doesn't come with machine authorization option. Sorry if I'm being a bit naive on the subject.
Yeah. I lost my iLok dongle and just can’t be motivated to get a new one since everyone and their mother but Kush went machine auth.

Why oh why can't we have a I-hate-ilok free thread as soon as a new i-lok plugin is discussed here on kvr? Mabye you haters can start a new site called I hate ilok and hang there instead of ruin thread after thread after....Sigh! :roll:

Cos then no thread would be longer than 1 page man!
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Daimonicon wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:01 pm Why oh why can't we have a I-hate-ilok free thread as soon as a new i-lok plugin is discussed here on kvr? Mabye you haters can start a new site called I hate ilok and hang there instead of ruin thread after thread after....Sigh! :roll:
I don’t hate iLok man. Most of my plugins are ilok. But all but Kush offer machine auth, and when I lost the dongle, just wasn’t motivated to shell out the $$$ for a new one. Do they offer a USB-C one? Then maybe, eventually.

Really loved my Kush plugs too. But I think only the REDD offered machine I’ll, so I let my subscription go.

Personally I am glad that someone mentioned the dongle ilok requirement. Now as good as the Goldpalte Reverb may sound I still know I will not be getting it for the obvious reason. I will now un-subscribe from this thread.

They do offer machine based authorization, just not on all of their plugins. For some reason, they make a distinction based on cost I assume. Perhaps it will change at some point. Anyway, I wouldn’t rule it out just yet.

I didn't see any ilok hate on this post...most of my fav plug-ins are ilok protected and i actually like to have just one app to manage all the authorizations!! I just don't see any need/reason for "ilok DONGLE" only products. I like my workflow simpler, easier, quicker and modern and ask for it when i can cause good devs always listen :roll:

No please. Just a single dll. and no authorization would be great.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:41 pm
No please. Just a single dll. and no authorization would be great. :hihi:

Daimonicon wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:01 pm Why oh why can't we have a I-hate-ilok free thread as soon as a new i-lok plugin is discussed here on kvr? Mabye you haters can start a new site called I hate ilok and hang there instead of ruin thread after thread after....Sigh! :roll:
As long as the product uses the icrap protection it's totally legit topic.
No signature here!

Here we go round the mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush,
The mulberry bush.
Here we go round the mulberry bush
On a cold and frosty morning.

This is the way we wash our face,
Wash our face,
Wash our face.
This is the way we wash our face
On a cold and frosty morning.

This is the way we comb our hair,