1%
Studio One
13%
Other?
6%

Total votes: 634

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Out of curiosity! I gave 2 points cause some use 2. If so why 2?
Last edited by Caine123 on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Studio one to get the job done
Bitwig Studio sampling, sound design, to have fun etc.

Other

Whats the point of other ?

How will you know what "other" was ?

For instance, Cakewalk Bandlab Sonar is not in the list.

hey guys i was justwriting, if i forgot some @other please let me know i try to edit? i dont do many polls
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

f**k i just saw when i edited all the previous votes are deleted, again sorry guys!!! i think these are the major ones so far so more than enough

You messed up again
Cakewalk Sonar Bandlab all same :)

Where is Waveform 9. I split my time between Reaper and Waveform 9.

Caine123 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:33 am hey guys i was justwriting, if i forgot some @other please let me know i try to edit? i dont do many polls
The list goes on.........

Samplitude

Digital Performer

Waveform

Mulab

I own Ableton Live 10, Bitwig 2, Cubase 9.5, FL Studio 20, Harrison Mixbus 3 and Reaper. But I mainly use Ableton and Cubase (and Maschine but this is not really a full DAW).

F+ck :D sorry guys, well then the poll isnt the best .... :/i wanted to check what kvr ians use overall.
and then also check which DAW i might try out which seems loved here then.

Damn Reaperite poll Invaders. :P

Why no possible to select multiple DAWs? I use Reason but I often make a trip to Reaper and Bitwig land too.

Just started yesterday with a Reaper/Live ReWire combo to address my issues with Live. Slow. As. $%&#. Hope i can make this work because i really like the editing features in Reaper. But going back and forth is killing me.

i still wait on FL studio support, but since fl 12 it crashes so much and randomly it introduces more and more problems and i dunno if i can rely on it anymore..... i still love it and the workflow but it is giving me just a hard time to make music when you cannot open anymore projects which worked a day before, when projects just freeze, crash etc. i use no warez etc. otherwise i wouldnt blame FL studio, but reading how ableton 10 seems also to give some hard times and bitwig still fresh i dunno where to go sadly. i know there is NOT THE DAW which works for everyone stable especially with all the plugins, systems etc. it is just making me tired to have a DAW which is acting so randomly reliable, thats why i want to check which daws are mostly used and i guess these are the better ones on the market? i still hate all the piano rolls i used like ableton, bitwig etc. i love my nice looking shiny gui from fl studio ;D

reaper seems very popular, need to check it out later and watch some tutorials.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”