Now available! Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ryan_IK wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:01 pm Thanks for the feedback Steve. While I personally love getting started with just a model like the Jazz Amp 120 and going from there. We can certainly understand wanting more places to start from with some variety in the gear loaded and how it is chosen. Presets are always a useful starting place. I'll be sure to pass this feedback to the rest of the team.

I would suggest keeping an eye out for our next AmpliTube release. We may have something a little more your taste coming in the future. While some of our releases are geared toward metal or more distorted sounds, we do certainly love clean sounds. I can assure you we model our gear to be the most realistically sounding gear possible regardless of the genre the gear is mainly used for.

For some newer clean sounds in AmpliTube, I would strongly suggest checking out the Fender 2 collection. Personally, I love the new '65 Super Reverb for starting off with some clean sounds, but there are a nice list of presets for each of the amplifiers in this collection to get you started.

As for your mention on the Preset Xchange. We are currently looking into this topic, so stay tuned for more news.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/newsletter/
Thank you for the quick reply, Ryan. I'll definitely look forward to the next AmpliTube release, but in the mean time, yes, I do reach for the Fender 2 collection to start from--especially if I'm just working stuff out on the guitar, without any particular sound in mind (other than "clean"). I was pleased when the Fender stuff became available in AmpliTube, because I know that a lot of the sounds I like are based upon Fender amps (though I do like your Soldano and Orange emulations, too). I haven't tried the Jazz Amp 120 yet, but I think I'll take a break from KVR right now and do just that! :wink:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Ryan here's a feature request: when an amp has a builtin
reverb circuit, how about a toggle to move the reverb's
settings from the amp slot, to the first unoccupied
rack area, with a simple gui
based on the real amp's reverb controls?

It would be nice to have a 'Twin' reverb after
a 'Fulltone' chorus, without the chorus having
first travelled through the reverb tail. etc etc
same regarding tremolo or other on-amp modulations
where one might want it last in the chain sometimes.
Cheers

IKM could really capitalise on the interest from the fanboy players and accesorise these tribute amp and pedal releases to the max...

After all,that is the new paradigm for increased sales....

Sell them the extras by the gallon !

Dimebag caps,jackets,drugs,alcohol,picks and strings etc...

If they did that for every tribute release,then when the fanboys throw the switch on their favourite Amplitude setups and strap on their phallic axes,they will have all of the extras to look and sound just like their heroes..
at least he was a Dimebag.

you are just... a d-bag.

Dullee wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:30 pm
at least he was a Dimebag.

you are just... a d-bag.
Well...You were one of the fanboys I was particularly referring to when I wrote those lines...

A most unusual person...Mr Dichotomy himself :wink:

On the one hand wanting to get the Dave Gilmour sounds and then on the other hand,slandering him and calling him an analog snob and a greedy money whore...

Nice....

I can imagine you standing in front of the mirror with your Amplitude attitude and all the bling...

Stroking away and sometimes even playing the guitar...

Quite a spectacle really :wink:

Meanwhile,here are the kind words you wrote about your hero Dave...
Dullee wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:54 pm
Love me some Dime, yet have to admit, Davie G Collection is what my fingers desire.

Why the old gremlin Dave is so hard to convince? He's probably an analog snob. "No way my dusty pedals and shmedals end up in a digital program". Focking stubborn old Brit. And greedy too. Probably asked you for a million pounds for his "Collection" thing, eh?
Dullee wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:09 am
What you are saying is slanderous and absolute rubbish
not at all. we're talking about the guy who thinks his mediocre 2017 Pompeii disc should cost extra for his fans. Dave is a known money whore. didn't he rip us all off big time with those bloody terrible solo records of his, he presented as "Floyd records" anyway? oh yes he did!

anyway. I don't think he'll ever agree to Amplitube Collection, unless they pay him enough so he could buy another Astoria boat.

whatever. I say fock the old bugger. model the missing Floyd gear he no longer uses anyway and has since replaced with a modern stuff, hire Bjorn Riis for quality discography presets, and you don't even need to call it an "official expansion" or anything, and pay a shitload of money just for the name.

that will do fine.
Last edited by digitalboytn on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No auto tune...

glokraw wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:57 am Ryan here's a feature request: when an amp has a builtin
reverb circuit, how about a toggle to move the reverb's
settings from the amp slot, to the first unoccupied
rack area, with a simple gui
based on the real amp's reverb controls?

It would be nice to have a 'Twin' reverb after
a 'Fulltone' chorus, without the chorus having
first travelled through the reverb tail. etc etc
same regarding tremolo or other on-amp modulations
where one might want it last in the chain sometimes.
Cheers
Thanks for the request. I could see how that could be useful. While I'll be sure to pass this to the correct persons. I would suggest starting a wish list on the IK Multimedia forums for AmpliTube. We always look to the forums for user feedback, so this is a great place to get noticed.

https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewforum.php?f=5
Make sure to keep an eye out on the IK Multimedia web site for future news and promotions!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

You were one of the fanboys I was particularly referring to when I wrote those lines
no, seriously, why wouldn't I want Dimebag or Gilmour Collections for Amplitube?

these are the guys I grew up looking up to. amazing players, each in their own right, innovators, inspirational artists. great tone both and I don't give a flying rats ass about anyone says anything about Randalls. it was a bone-crushing tone, period.

now look at you and your douchey, smartassy posts in this thread. it's a bag of feces that can only inspire a dog shit dry on the pavement.

so I rather get my Dimebag Collection and play a few Pantera songs, rock out and have a good time.

you I rather put in a 5 cent plastic bag and throw in my trash can from a 3-point line. not that it wouldn't be a fun time either, though.

see the difference? you inspire no one, lad. not with your shitty posts you don't. another reason nobody ever sees digitalboydouche collection for Amplitube in a million years.

"that's it for today, folks!"

Well it's nice too see that you have kind words to say about me as well as your hero Dave...

There's nothing like being consistent...

It gives a shrink a chance to gauge a person's intelligence....

I haven't checked,but I'm sure that Dave's IQ is higher than a sparrow's :wink:
No auto tune...

Dullee wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:21 am
You were one of the fanboys I was particularly referring to when I wrote those lines
no, seriously, why wouldn't I want Dimebag or Gilmour Collections for Amplitube?

these are the guys I grew up looking up to. amazing players, each in their own right, innovators, inspirational artists. great tone both and I don't give a flying rats ass about anyone says anything about Randalls. it was a bone-crushing tone, period.

now look at you and your douchey, smartassy posts in this thread. it's a bag of feces that can only inspire a dog shit dry on the pavement.

so I rather get my Dimebag Collection and play a few Pantera songs, rock out and have a good time.

you I rather put in a 5 cent plastic bag and throw in my trash can from a 3-point line. not that it wouldn't be a fun time either, though.

see the difference? you inspire no one, lad. not with your shitty posts you don't. another reason nobody ever sees digitalboydouche collection for Amplitube in a million years.

"that's it for today, folks!"
that's enough period on the insults and personal attacks, not just for today
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Agreed. "Can't we all just get along?" or however the saying goes.

Either way, I'm sure pre-ordering a copy of Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube would make everybody feel better. No? Well, don't say I didn't try :)

Does Amplitube MAX cover this collection or is it separate? I'm also wondering about the Leslie simulator as well.
Little Black Dog - 2008-Present

MAX or other products will contain whats in their
ads and product info pages. I don't recall that any
new collections and gear have been added.

If they make a new 'MAX' to catch up on
all the new gear since the last release,
it will likely be a product with some price
or convenience incentives that reflect
the increased content.

Native Instruments handle 'Komplete' pricing in a similar way.
Cheers

not at all. we're talking about the guy who thinks his mediocre 2017 Pompeii disc should cost extra for his fans. Dave is a known money whore. didn't he rip us all off big time with those bloody terrible solo records of his, he presented as "Floyd records" anyway? oh yes he did!

anyway. I don't think he'll ever agree to Amplitube Collection, unless they pay him enough so he could buy another Astoria boat.

whatever. I say fock the old bugger. model the missing Floyd gear he no longer uses anyway and has since replaced with a modern stuff, hire Bjorn Riis for quality discography presets, and you don't even need to call it an "official expansion" or anything, and pay a shitload of money just for the name.

that will do fine.
Roger, is that you?

Stollmeister wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:32 am

that will do fine.
Roger, is that you?
I know I said I was on board with the civility and moving forward here (and I am) but I can't let this go without saying that, regardless, this comment got quite a laugh out of me. *golf clap*

What about the release date?

bishop666 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:29 pm What about the release date?
Dimebag Darrell CFH Collection for AmpliTube is expected to release within this month (November 2018).

Return to “Effects”