Logic Pro - can't tranpose after bounce in place

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello KVR Forum,

I am trying to do the following:
1) bounce a sample in place
2) and then transpose it, using the "transpose" function on the left side of the screen (in the region information section, as shown in attachment 1)

The problem is, the "transpose" function disappears when I bounce the sample in place, as you can see in the attachment 2.

Does anybody know why this is happening, and how to fix this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Is FlexPitch being turned off by the bounce? I hadn’t been aware that transpose was even an option for audio; I thought it was for MIDI only (I’m still new to Logic X).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Strange, works a treat over here. Can you describe the exact steps you're doing?
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Are you at least on Logic 10.3.2?
A.

Now I understand, I am on 10.1.1...

Is there any way to update this to the latest version or do I have to buy it all over again?

If you run the app store it should update it to 10.4.2 free of charge

neueliteratur wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:05 am Now I understand, I am on 10.1.1...

Is there any way to update this to the latest version or do I have to buy it all over again?
All updates have been free since Logic Pro X was first released over 5 years ago. But, depending on which version of macOS is being run, some updates may not be available.

Tronam wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:35 pm All updates have been free since Logic Pro X was first released over 5 years ago. But, depending on which version of macOS is being run, some updates may not be available.
Yeah. 10.4.2 requires you to run Sierra (or, obviously, the newer High Sierra or Mojave).
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”