Algonaut announce Atlas v1.2 'The Advanced Control Update' for that AI drum sampler

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys! We have been quiet for a couple months as we polish up the 1.2 update for Atlas, our drum sampler powered with Artificial Intelligence.

We have been honestly blown away by the feedback we get daily (good feedback that is!). Some users have been kind enough to share some feature requests, and we have taken the top requests and created an 'Advanced Panel' and much needed Settings screen. I love lists, so here is a list of the new things:
  • Advanced panel can be popped open with a large waveform for each drum slot.
    Start/end position controls.
    Fade in/fade out controls
    One shot and Gate mode with release.
    Fixed velocity
    Phase flip
    Choke groups.
    Settings screen with defaults for layout, root note and 'New Kit' categories.
    Return of the keyboard MIDI mapping functions for 'New Kit' (which we left in by accident on 1.0 and people found and loved!)
    A dedicated layout and support for Novation Launchpad. Check out our video of it in action on Youtube.
We are confident Atlas is now the ultimate workhorse drum plugin for electronic music, and big things are yet to come. We are already hard at work on the 1.3 'AI update', so get your requests in quick!

https://youtu.be/nWPPHEKKskY

Is $99 the actual or intro price?
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I tried the demo and it's a very cool product, but I think I will wait until you add the ability to re-analyze the maps (unless it there and I just did not see it). I created a map and wanted to add a few more directories to it so I had to delete the map and re-add it with the new directories.

stefangx wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:46 pm I tried the demo and it's a very cool product, but I think I will wait until you add the ability to re-analyze the maps (unless it there and I just did not see it). I created a map and wanted to add a few more directories to it so I had to delete the map and re-add it with the new directories.
Yeah thats coming in a few weeks. We actually just added it post v1.2. Im supposed to be testing it but making Atlas vs Launchpad videos is more fun right now ha. v1.3 is going to be focussed on AI and map management improvements etc and should be out pretty quick.

Yeah thats coming in a few weeks. We actually just added it post v1.2. Im supposed to be testing it but making Atlas vs Launchpad videos is more fun right now ha. v1.3 is going to be focussed on AI and map management improvements etc and should be out pretty quick.

Any news?! Because I know that 4 of my producer friends that's would like to buy Atlsas but will not because you can't modify the map, :pray: :-|

Yeah soon mate! We will drop it either next week or the following. You will be able to add/remove folders and re-analyze, also delete samples directly from map. Bunch of other cool things with 1.3 as well.

And we have more updates coming! Don't want to give all our ideas away yet, but we have our eyes set on sample layering for 1.4

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”