Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sonic Charge Synplant arrived and that concludes my winnings !
Thank you all !!!

All bundles has been sent to the charity auction winners. They will receive a $0 FastSpring order and once they go ahead with them, they will receive the emails with the installers and license files.

Thank you everybody for participating!

Cheers,
Luca

Thanks Luca. I literally just went into my email and saw the Fastspring email and the KVR notification about your post next to each other.

Thanks for donating into the auction.

UVI was contacted a few minutes ago, this was the last company.

All companies contacted, all funds are in.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Goldbaby delivered awsome stuff... happy me.
Thanks to all involved.

I breathed the "air"

Got email from air music technology with license. And all is cool.

UVI just arrived with Drum Designer!!!! thanks :)

Bitwig is the only one left so far. just a info to all waiters, glad i got 2 days off and try out my new babies ;).

thanks again luftrum, i will update when Bitwig delivered too.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I've (gratefully) received and (happily) downloaded links for both sample packs from Oliver Schmitt aka Sounds of Revolution (SOR)/ RESONANCE SOUND :)

Just Bastl left now...

Sohohohohonnox where ahahahare you?

x fyjklikbujiom=ù
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Received an email from air music technology. Thanks to all involved.

Anybody heard from Sonic Academy yet? Just want to make sure that I did not accidentally delete their email. For some reason they always end up in my Spam folder.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

got an email from Steinberg: it's a Cubox :o
Thank you very much, Luftrum and Steinberg and everybody else here involved! :)
"It dreamed itself along"

Might as well ask while I'm logged in here...
Anyone get word from Blue Cat Audio yet?
(Still waiting patiently.)

Got my Loom II license from AIR earlier today. Only Celemony and Initial Audio left now.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “Instruments”