Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:51 pm
DFoisie wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 pm Infinity delay

this might take forever...

:hihi:

:lol:

Sorry! couldn't resist!

Luftrum wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am UVI was contacted a few minutes ago, this was the last company.

All companies contacted, all funds are in.
Great! Many thanks, Luftrum! Soren!

I havent heard from UVI, XLN Audio or 2C Audio. But i did receive codes from u-he! :D

EDIT: I logged into my XLN Audio account and the product was just added. 8) (No email received)

Caine123 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 pm any updates from bitwig someone? :)
no rush and im patient! just checkin, cause i got enough to do with Reaper to learn and Studio One but i would love to save some modulations ;D.
Nope - thought I'd post since you have been and it does put one at ease! :hug: :hihi:

I received my UVI Falcon license about 11 hours ago, still waiting on the spectrasonics reply but i'm in no rush! Thanks for handling all this craziness Luftrum​ and team!

stevewheelermusic wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 pm Anyone get their Lunaris/Luftrum pack yet? Patiently awaiting, but just want to make sure I didn't miss it.
Yes, got it last week. You should contact luftrum or check your spam folder.
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

stevewheelermusic wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:27 pm Anyone get their Lunaris/Luftrum pack yet? Patiently awaiting, but just want to make sure I didn't miss it.
Glad you posted as I've wanted to say I received the Lunaris/Luftrum stuff early on so others would know. PLUS...have wanted to say it is a fabulous pack. Lunaris is absolutely amazing. I knew it was going to be some great pads, but...wow! And it has nice integration with the Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboard. The only other libraries I can use are the Omnisphere ones which are also fantastic. I'll have to add more synths to my buy list so I can get access to the other libraries.

Thanks again Luftrum. Great transaction. Great synth/libraries. Great auction. Always excited to take part.

Yeah I already bought Lunaris or else I would of bid on that as well.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

gaf_thit wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:21 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:07 pm
gaf_thit wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:07 pm Hi, has anyone heard from Vengeance Sound regarding Avenger yet?
Not in a hurry, just wondering. Sick leave atm
Nope... I found on the last year's auction that someone got it as late as Nov 10th.
So we probably are gonna be more patient
No problems for me. Inflammation around one eye so screen-staring have to wait anyway. But when that clears and Avenger comes, I'll be at it with a Vengeance.
Happy waiting and happy future noodling to you all. 👍
Sorry to hear about your eye inflammation. Wish you get better soon
Trance, Trance Is Life

oldaq wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 pm
Luftrum wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:03 am UVI was contacted a few minutes ago, this was the last company.

I havent heard from UVI, XLN Audio or 2C Audio. But i did receive codes from u-he! :D

EDIT: I logged into my XLN Audio account and the product was just added. 8) (No email received)
I just checked my XLN Audio account too , and Addictive keys were in there already . No email from them confirming yet. Hopefully everyone else's email address for the auctions were the same ones used for their XLN Account. Regardless, products received . Thanks XLN Audio and everyone involved with the auction this year.

paulmatthew wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:17 am
oldaq wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:15 pm

I just checked my XLN Audio account too , and Addictive keys were in there already . No email from them confirming yet. Hopefully everyone else's email address for the auctions were the same ones used for their XLN Account. Regardless, products received . Thanks XLN Audio and everyone involved with the auction this year.
Nice! Enjoy Addicitive keys! 😎

New Loops stuff going out today. Check emails.

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 am New Loops stuff going out today. Check emails.
Reveived, thanks!

mlilley2001 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:09 pm Just Bastl left now...
I hope they are faster than they were last year and nobody's as unlucky with it as I was.

In 2017 my Bastl modules weren't shipped until 27 days after the auction ended, didn't arrive until 58 days after that... and one of the modules was defective. Between waiting for slow communication and shipping stuff back and forth between Brno and St. Louis, I didn't have a fully working Dynamo until mid-June 2018.

Also, two of them were supposed to be aluminum if I remember right, and they sent wood. :dog:

But I still do like Dynamo and Cinnamon :)

foosnark wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:17 pm
mlilley2001 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:09 pm Just Bastl left now...
I hope they are faster than they were last year and nobody's as unlucky with it as I was.

In 2017 my Bastl modules weren't shipped until 27 days after the auction ended, didn't arrive until 58 days after that...

Also, two of them were supposed to be aluminum if I remember right, and they sent wood. :dog:

But I still do like Dynamo and Cinnamon :)
Whoa! I'm glad I didn't have to wait quite that long for my Bastl modules last year. And similarly I was expecting an aluminium Ciao!, but (eventually) received a wood-panelled one.

Come on guys, please don't start to send me emails already asking me to remind company X and Y. :neutral:

As I quote page 1: "After companies are contacted give them at least a week before you contact them or write me, since this is a pure goodwill from the developers, licenses and products are send out when they find available time in their schedule to respond. Patience is really the key word here."

All companies are contacted, give them time.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Instruments”