Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations to Luftrum on yet another successful charitable endeavor and my thanks to XILS-Labs for their participation.
"All persons living or dead are purely coincidental." - Vonnegut

Thanks Luftrum!
VST Mappings for Bitwig
--Bitwig 5/ Live10 Suite/ Maschine/ HP X360 8Core--

Sonnox Voxdoubler arrived :tu:

Luftrum wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:21 pm Come on guys, please don't start to send me emails already asking me to remind company X and Y. :neutral:

As I quote page 1: "After companies are contacted give them at least a week before you contact them or write me, since this is a pure goodwill from the developers, licenses and products are send out when they find available time in their schedule to respond. Patience is really the key word here."

All companies are contacted, give them time.
:tu:

guys we can talk here but please dont send luftrum the mails now :/ give them some time!
im so happy he and the companies do this!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

foosnark wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:17 pm
mlilley2001 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:09 pm Just Bastl left now...
I hope they are faster than they were last year and nobody's as unlucky with it as I was.

In 2017 my Bastl modules weren't shipped until 27 days after the auction ended, didn't arrive until 58 days after that... and one of the modules was defective. Between waiting for slow communication and shipping stuff back and forth between Brno and St. Louis, I didn't have a fully working Dynamo until mid-June 2018.

Also, two of them were supposed to be aluminum if I remember right, and they sent wood. :dog:

But I still do like Dynamo and Cinnamon :)
oh well, guess i wont hold my breath :hihi:
not too bothered if theyre alu/wood. but obviously faulty is no good.
as for time, not like ill die without them so i can wait.

and yeah, cinnamon is a lovely filter, which is why ive gone for a second in the auction 8)

Sonic Charge has contact me in regards to my SynPlant license, so that means all licenses have (almost) arrived.

Thanks for the great event @everyone!

DFoisie wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 pm Anyone receive their Ohmboyz Infinity delay license yet
Not yet...yet...yet...yet

dna_studios wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:07 am
DFoisie wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 pm Anyone receive their Ohmboyz Infinity delay license yet
Not yet...yet...yet...yet
That seems a bit like Colour Copy 🤔

Bitwig License received :tu:

All done now! Thx so much luftrum and everybody involved :phones:
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Anyone heard from The Unfinished?

jjj115 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:51 pm Anyone heard from The Unfinished?
Yes:
http://www.soniccouture.com/en/products ... ed-spaces/

Did anyone hear from Initial audio (Heatup2)?

All Patchpool, Madrona Labs, Way Out Ware arrived and installed...
Simons master sound design so much to explore...
The full Aalto is so much better than the cm version...
And timewARP2600 is completely different than Arturias
... - totally happy

@kkformusiq

I have not heard from Initial audio yet!

Not from Sonic academy or yummybeats either

Anyone experience something else?

Apologies to Luftrum.
My email client had a bug that locked a handful of replies and forwards in the sent folder - unable to send or be deleted. I fulfilled the forward to you by going to the online server after finding the problem with the client right after the auction. I just updated the client with a new version and it sent those locked outbox messages. All apologies again. I know everything is in process and not trying to add grief to your inbox in any way or form.

Return to “Instruments”