Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

All the Chromophone stuff sounds awful to me - horribly metallic and clangy. It's cool how you can effectively get a piece of the synth via a preset pack, though - I like that 'Player' system AAS have setup.

Wierd, Im not seeing the AAS offer in my focusrite account, Ive had all the previous offers
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Same here.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

jsp1979 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:32 pm Solids is the one I'm going for first. The sample patches in the player for it sound amazing. I tend to not like the Daniel Stawcyk patches so I usually avoid those. They're not bad; they're just not for my taste.
Solids was one of the first that I liked when going through the soundbanks the other day, I might add it to my list again, see if I can find some more walk through videos.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 pm Wierd, Im not seeing the AAS offer in my focusrite account, Ive had all the previous offers
November 8

MogwaiBoy wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 pm All the Chromophone stuff sounds awful to me - horribly metallic and clangy. It's cool how you can effectively get a piece of the synth via a preset pack, though - I like that 'Player' system AAS have setup.
I accidentally got some chromaphone packs on the christmas give away's, wondering why they wouldn't show up in ultra analog :help:. Would like it if the player had envelope controls and a eq, just basic sound shaping stuff.

I got confused about when the offer started as I'm sure it said the 6th at first.

Fleer wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:23 pm
VariKusBrainZ wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:48 pm Wierd, Im not seeing the AAS offer in my focusrite account, Ive had all the previous offers
November 8
Above posters were talking like they had received the offer already :shrug:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Stranger Strings isn't on the list, but it's up...

I can choose PopRocks and LatinVibes (and nothing else!) for Strum.
I do not own Strum!
WTF!

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:45 pm I can choose PopRocks and LatinVibes (and nothing else!) for Strum.
I do not own Strum!
WTF!
EDIT: I was too snarky.

The player can be used for all of the banks so you can use the sounds without the plugin (but with limited functionality).

jsp1979 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:52 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:45 pm I can choose PopRocks and LatinVibes (and nothing else!) for Strum.
I do not own Strum!
WTF!
All banks play in the AAS Player so you don't need to own any of the items!!!

WTF!!

:wink:
Thanks, but I‘m a long time user of AAS products and know this. Strum is IMO the weakest. Irrelevant for me. This offer is ridiculous...

So I don't get it, are the selections unique per account?
My list is certainly more than the two items martinjuenke listed but it is not all of the packs available (for example the two I had my eye on, KitNetix and Journeys, are not there).
Strange.

Definitely not all AAS packs in the list. I picked two Chromaphone packs (Digital Sins and Multiverse) as these seemed most interesting from the list.
No signature here!

I see all 36 of them, but got no clue what to pick up.
It's easy if you know how

Return to “Effects”