Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Loopmasters has "Black Friday" deals now. Are they going to offer additional deals around Black Friday, or are these their best offers?... they seem pretty underwhelming and not even as good as the Halloween sale.

rockhopper wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:21 pm
mgw38 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:28 pm
Bottomline, if you need to be careful with your cash there are other libraries that do similar things and are better for less money.
Can you elaborate on your thoughts for those of us who are newer and tempted?
It depends a bit on what you are looking for, but in terms of inexpensive Kontakt libraries I would browse through https://www.kontakthub.com. I check their sales page regularly. They currently don't have a lot of sales going on but I would expect that once we get closer to Black Friday, they will have some very attractive offers.

Personally, I am also a big fan of https://www.samplefuel.com who have a product line that is similar to the one from Output (including a library based on reverse sounds). Their libraries are incredibly flexible and well made, albeit Halion Sonic based. They do run sales once in a while.

When it comes to "pulse engines" I like the libraries by Wide Blue Sounds slightly better: https://widebluesound.com
They are in the Output price range, but judging from last year you can expect some Black Friday/Christmas discounts.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

zadillo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:09 pm
kwilson wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm Anyone else tempted by output sale, its showing £359 for upgrade to full bundle from Movement which I purchased cheap.
Yup, I've been on the fence with Output for a while, but there's at least a few libraries I've genuinely wanted for a while. I got Movement cheap on sale as well so my upgrade price has been $659, which has been tempting. With this current sale my upgrade price is now $401 which basically puts it into no-brainer status for me.
I had Movement for free and got the Native Instrument Output Bundle+expansions earlier this year for $299. Last week my upgrade price was around $389.. With this November sale, it's now $172 for Exhale, Analog Brass & Winds, Rev X-Loops, Rev and all related expansions.... hmmm... :)

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:58 pm
kwilson wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm Anyone else tempted by output sale, its showing £359 for upgrade to full bundle from Movement which I purchased cheap.
Yup, I've been on the fence with Output for a while, but there's at least a few libraries I've genuinely wanted for a while. I got Movement cheap on sale as well so my upgrade price has been $659, which has been tempting. With this current sale my upgrade price is now $401 which basically puts it into no-brainer status for me.
I had Movement for free and got the Native Instrument Output Bundle+expansions earlier this year for $299. Last week my upgrade price was around $389.. With this November sale, it's now $172 for Exhale, Analog Brass & Winds, Rev X-Loops, Rev and all related expansions.... hmmm... :)
Same here!!!! Shall we pull the trigger?? 8)
Trance, Trance Is Life

HcDoom wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 pm Is this dealer from ebay trustworthy? audiocomputergear
At least I got what I had paid for - good experience here! :tu:

Proteinshake wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:20 pm At least I got what I had paid for - good experience here! :tu:
Ok, thank you!

For me, Output is one of the very best Kontakt (Player) developers I know. Their instruments are simply wonderful and eminently playable, with Exhale, Analog Strings, Signal, Analog Brass and Movement on top. And all those preset expansion packs are the cake’s icing.

hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:18 pm
SolarAxix wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:58 pm
Same here!!!! Shall we pull the trigger?? 8)
They are adding the extra 25% discount on top of the existing 60% off the bundle upgrade = 85% off. Did they mean to do that?

polarsky wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:18 pm They are adding the extra 25% discount on top of the existing 60% off the bundle upgrade = 85% off. Did they mean to do that?
That would be a 62.5% discount on the upgrade. If that is indeed what they are doing then forget what I said. At that price you cannot go wrong. :lol:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

nvm
Last edited by SiliconDeath on Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RE: Ouput total bundle. What happens when you purchase it now, and they release a product in the future?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 pm RE: Ouput total bundle. What happens when you purchase it now, and they release a product in the future?
By default, you get to get it for 60% off when you complete the bundle.

SolarAxix wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:06 pm
LGK_Dude wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:55 pm RE: Ouput total bundle. What happens when you purchase it now, and they release a product in the future?
Thank you! Is the upgrade only for a limited time after a product is released?
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

LGK_Dude wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 am
From what I've seen since, it's always there, but I guess they could change it in the future. It's the same discount you get if you were to purchase the bundle upfront (60% off). I guess if they were to release a second product afterwards, you would need to purchase it too to get the 60% off. Think of it as a top-up discount to get the complete bundle. This way, you are no penalised for purchasing the bundle now.

It just so happens that for November they added a discount to the usual 60% complete/top-up bundle discount.

SolarAxix wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:34 am
LGK_Dude wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:03 am
From what I've seen since, it's always there, but I guess they could change it in the future. It's the same discount you get if you were to purchase the bundle upfront (60% off). I guess if they were to release a second product afterwards, you would need to purchase it too to get the 60% off. Think of it as a top-up discount to get the complete bundle. This way, you are no penalised for purchasing the bundle now.

It just so happens that for November they added a discount to the usual 60% complete/top-up bundle discount.
Cool, thank you so much for sharing this info!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”