Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
Halonmusic
KVRAF
1663 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Post Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:55 am

heavymetalmixer wrote:Blue Cat Audio free guitar amp sim: Blue Cat's Free Amp

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_FreeAmp/
Nice! Thanks for the heads up :)

User avatar
Mathematics
KVRist
275 posts since 10 Sep, 2015 from You haven't unlocked this character yet

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:15 am

Nice. I'm always looking for Vinyl simulators. So far, the best scratching one is Scratchmas for function. I also like the Cableguys version of Timeshaper for scratching. It's not as good and simple to get the effect though.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1663 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:52 am

Mathematics wrote:
Nice. I'm always looking for Vinyl simulators. So far, the best scratching one is Scratchmas for function. I also like the Cableguys version of Timeshaper for scratching. It's not as good and simple to get the effect though.
Your welcome. I havent tried the Audio Animals one myself, ive heard that its sampled. :hihi: Might be wrong though.

Ninja_Edit
KVRist
128 posts since 15 Aug, 2012 from Western Australia

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:59 am

Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

I made a bit of a plug-in.
It works in part as a mid-side width control unit, but its addition is…
…mid/side time adjustment.
It’s called Nujja.
In other words you can push back the timing of the side channel by up to 100 ms.
It’s comparable to a HAAS effect, but mid/side, not left/right.
It’s a surprisingly subtle but powerful effect, like it just phattens the width without you really noticing.
It’s a free download.
jonah-mann.000webhostapp.com/Nujja.dll
I’ll call this version 0.1 because I can always expand on it, like do this effect in multi-band and nudge the timing of the bands and their reflective mid/sides.
Oh yeah and only the first three sliders are used, the rest are automatically added by RackAFX, which I used (in C++) to make the plugin.
So any comments or whatever feel free.

Dee.P.Tree
KVRist
241 posts since 25 Aug, 2015

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:40 am

Ninja_Edit wrote:Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

I made a bit of a plug-in.
It works in part as a mid-side width control unit, but its addition is…
…mid/side time adjustment.
It’s called Nujja.
In other words you can push back the timing of the side channel by up to 100 ms.
It’s comparable to a HAAS effect, but mid/side, not left/right.
It’s a surprisingly subtle but powerful effect, like it just phattens the width without you really noticing.
It’s a free download.
jonah-mann.000webhostapp.com/Nujja.dll
I’ll call this version 0.1 because I can always expand on it, like do this effect in multi-band and nudge the timing of the bands and their reflective mid/sides.
Oh yeah and only the first three sliders are used, the rest are automatically added by RackAFX, which I used (in C++) to make the plugin.
So any comments or whatever feel free.
Thanks for sharing your work. :hug: :tu:

Best of luck for further development.

Kelvin92
KVRist
54 posts since 13 Dec, 2017

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:14 am

I found this freebie at the site of Initial Audio Sektor, it is called Ignite Areena. It is a reverb plugin. I think it's a really nice one.

https://initialaudio.com/areena-reverb-free/

Demo's of it are also on the page.

Eauson
KVRian
838 posts since 9 Jan, 2013 from morf

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:57 pm

Ninja_Edit wrote:Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

I made a bit of a plug-in.
It works in part as a mid-side width control unit, but its addition is…
…mid/side time adjustment.
It’s called Nujja.
In other words you can push back the timing of the side channel by up to 100 ms.
It’s comparable to a HAAS effect, but mid/side, not left/right.
It’s a surprisingly subtle but powerful effect, like it just phattens the width without you really noticing.
It’s a free download.
jonah-mann.000webhostapp.com/Nujja.dll
I’ll call this version 0.1 because I can always expand on it, like do this effect in multi-band and nudge the timing of the bands and their reflective mid/sides.
Oh yeah and only the first three sliders are used, the rest are automatically added by RackAFX, which I used (in C++) to make the plugin.
So any comments or whatever feel free.
Have you thought about putting this into the wild West that is KVR for feedback/judgement, as I feel its a bit lost here :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
628 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Eauson wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:57 pm
Ninja_Edit wrote:Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

I made a bit of a plug-in ...
Have you thought about putting this into the wild West that is KVR for feedback/judgement, as I feel its a bit lost here :)
+1
definitely a candidate for the fx section if you want feedback ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
628 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I noticed a good portion of KVR members are not so familiar with Acustica Audio freebies:

Tan (compressor)
Ochre (EQ)
Red (EQ)

Based on AA Aqcua system, can be installed in the regular vst way.
I can`t remember how to get the Red, maybe some can help?

They are well recognized by users ...

http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/t/acqua/free
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1663 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

Post Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:56 pm

Yes they are great

Return to “Effects”