RELATED
PRODUCTS

Heya-
Afaik this synth is aud $100.
It's included in Beat Magazin #156

I just tried it and it sounds really analog and sorta vintage-
they were just going for an old synthy thing I think

Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Do you know if you get a DRM free version with the magazine or you get a serial with some registering process?

Jorgeelalto wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:46 pm Do you know if you get a DRM free version with the magazine or you get a serial with some registering process?
A serial to redeem.

I'm confused. it says you can buy the magazine download, or the dvd, or both. do you get the software license in any case?

acYm wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:34 am I'm confused. it says you can buy the magazine download, or the dvd, or both. do you get the software license in any case?
The mag is in German, of course.

If you get the DVD, then, use the email you submitted at the serial centre.
The passwords/serials for the DVD content are sent to your specified email address.
No magazine required.

Occasionally, they might ask for specific words on certain pages, but not very often.
In which case, the mag is needed.

Here's the serial centre link. https://www.serialcenter.de/?changelang=en
Choose the edition from the drop down menu, select serials required, then input the email address linked to your purchase, if that makes sense.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alright that makes sense now, cheers.

phew. looks like I made it. never had to figure out so much German in a day before, but it looks like I'm rewarded with a nice redeem code that just landed in my email. now that's totally Zaubern, right there! :party: :D

After they gave it away for free or almost for free in a sale some time ago, I no longer take that company seriously.
Neither their synth, which always seemed rather mediocre to me.

Cool thing. Thanks for the heads up. :tu:

acYm wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:05 am alright that makes sense now, cheers.

phew. looks like I made it. never had to figure out so much German in a day before, but it looks like I'm rewarded with a nice redeem code that just landed in my email. now that's totally Zaubern, right there! :party: :D
We would say "Zauberei" in that case, but, hey, not bad. :D

fluffy_little_something wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:48 pm After they gave it away for free or almost for free in a sale some time ago, I no longer take that company seriously.
Neither their synth, which always seemed rather mediocre to me.

I learned about this company only this year but theyr plugins are great, very simple to use and does not consume much of recourses. And Khs One sounds great. Sure its a very simple but very good sounding synth.

I remember I wasn't too enthusiastic about the sound when demo'ing it, but, for 5 €, it's hard to go wrong. :)

the old legends of the interwebs say that there used to be a few free extra banks on the kilohearts site, but they are nowhere to be found in this far away, dystopian future. where have they vanished to?

no probs on the share-
hope it's nice to have.

Thanks for the details Noodlist.

For the banks-
try WayBack Machine, and dial in the correct date

oh. of course they're not there anymore since they're now bundled with the synth. :dog:
alrighty then.

Return to “Instruments”