Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

In the future you guys could make a custom filter where we can drag the curves of the filter that would be awsome

there is, in the FFT / Sweep

Thank you I forgot thats a filter thank you I am going to start using this more. That was good to add the keytrack on the osc to use with the FM by the way good one

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:23 pm there is, in the FFT / Sweep
Can you import a wave file like a sample and use it as a filter in the FFT

possible, but this would be something like 500% CPU consumption. Maybe in 10 years when the computers are stronger :D

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm possible, but this would be something like 500% CPU consumption. Maybe in 10 years when the computers are stronger :D
Of you treat the audio signal as a algorithm instead of a wav form I think it would be possible and use less CPU

100tifiko wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:01 pm
msvs wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm possible, but this would be something like 500% CPU consumption. Maybe in 10 years when the computers are stronger :D
Of you treat the audio signal as a algorithm instead of a wav form I think it would be possible and use less CPU
As does i.e. IL Harmor... the wav file gets analyzed and converted to a custom filter shape (works with all IL envelopes thoug...)

Its more like a spectral filter where it adds harmonics and it treats the file as a algorithm instead of a wav and you can import your own samples as filter or creat your own filter. A spectral flter would do this job with less CPU

Another request would be if you can have Osc1 morph into OSC 2 making a wavetable. In other words have OSC1 Link to OSC2 and on OSC 3 select OSC1 to OSC2 as a wavetable that would be awsome to make simple but great sounding wavetables

Anyone know where I can find more info on Avenger's Chords feature in the arp.

I've had a good dabble already, and searched, but still can't find any structured info on how it all works.

Another question please:

Can't find how to drag and drop arps into my DAW.

Looked everywhere.

Any help / tips appreciated

kev :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 pmCan't find how to drag and drop arps into my DAW.
Since you use Studio One, VPS will show up as midi input device to other vsts. You can record the arps that way (even multiple arps at the same time).

kevvvvv wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 pm Anyone know where I can find more info on Avenger's Chords feature in the arp.

I've had a good dabble already, and searched, but still can't find any structured info on how it all works.

Another question please:

Can't find how to drag and drop arps into my DAW.

Looked everywhere.

Any help / tips appreciated

kev :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuUKo6sc4KI

:ud: each time i think :" I know Avenger like the palm of my hand" you came and add new features.... :D

cheers :)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Request: It would be cool to have the demo track midis of expansions, so I could see how it was all put together.

Return to “Instruments”