Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Of the newer ones, Solids and Octagon are pretty amazing. I’m happy AAS added these and more to the original list when I asked them, so now all of us can enjoy the full selection. You can even pick their very latest Power Chords.

I want to be upset about the fact that I cashed in before all of the packs were available, but I'm happy with I got and I've already made music I like with them. So, here's to limitations!

Sorry for being daft but are all packs now available for the two free?

Thanks, nathan

Local Man wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:17 am I want to be upset about the fact that I cashed in before all of the packs were available, but I'm happy with I got and I've already made music I like with them. So, here's to limitations!
Same here. Though I probably would choose the same packs I did. :hihi:
No signature here!

If you own their plugin(s), they traditionally give a gift choice of one free pack during the holidays in December—you get to choose whatever one you want.

macmuse wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:12 pm If you own their plugin(s), they traditionally give a gift choice of one free pack during the holidays in December—you get to choose whatever one you want.
That's cool. I hope owning a bunch of stuff you got from Focusrite for free counts.

Until January 10th the Positive Grid, AudioThing and D16 giveaways are back.

They've also combined Focusrite and Novation accounts into one so if you used the same email for both all your registered hardware and software is available in one place.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:04 pm Until January 10th the Positive Grid, AudioThing and D16 giveaways are back.

They've also combined Focusrite and Novation accounts into one so if you used the same email for both all your registered hardware and software is available in one place.
Cool, thanks for the info! It also seems to be available this time for non hardware owners. I only own the Red Plugin Suite from ComputerMusic and I have all new offers in my account :tu:

sprnva wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:04 pm They've also combined Focusrite and Novation accounts into one so if you used the same email for both all your registered hardware and software is available in one place.
And they've managed to lose one of my boxes in the process.

EDIT: Now fixed by support - and quickly too. Just took a while to remember that I'd posted this.
Last edited by Gamma-UT on Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just got off the phone with Eric at AAS. He was very helpful in sorting out some problems I've been having with some of their sound packs. Even though Focusrite changed their page for the AAS (and other) Plug-in Collective offers, Eric was able to reset the offer for me (which ended last week) and even merge the other AAS accounts I've somehow accumulated over the years. All this while dealing with their Cyber Monday promotion, too.

If you have any problems with AAS software, don't hesitate to call them!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

macmuse wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:12 pm If you own their plugin(s), they traditionally give a gift choice of one free pack during the holidays in December—you get to choose whatever one you want.
So when do they normally do that?
I haven't seen anything.

It should be in the next couple of days.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:20 am It should be in the next couple of days.
Thanks!

https://www.masteringthemix.com/products/grow

I think everyone is is such a plugin hangover you forgot about this like post-Halloween candy

Debutante wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:33 am https://www.masteringthemix.com/products/grow

I think everyone is is such a plugin hangover you forgot about this like post-Halloween candy
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Return to “Effects”