Cytomic Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd like to see Cytomic stick to distortion pedals that can go in front of Amplitube 4
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:47 pm I'd like to see Cytomic stick to distortion pedals that can go in front of Amplitube 4
The algorithms I've sorted out for The Scream are also applicable to tube amp simulations, so in the future so you'll be able to stick with Cytomic for you whole signal chain :tu:
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

andy-cytomic wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:37 am
electro wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:47 pm I'd like to see Cytomic stick to distortion pedals that can go in front of Amplitube 4
The algorithms I've sorted out for The Scream are also applicable to tube amp simulations, so in the future so you'll be able to stick with Cytomic for you whole signal chain :tu:
I like to match Cytomic Scream with Amplitube 4 AMPs. Scream is the most serious distortion stomp, better than options inside the other complete suites (AT4, TH3, GR5, TSE X50V2). Distortion and Fuzz almost always occur at the very front of the stomp chain, even before Wah. That is why the distortion/fuzz/overdrive stage is the choice FX type to mix and combine with a 3rd party AMP sim package.
Cytomic TS-808
Cytomic Fuzzface
Cytomic Muff
Cytomic Rat

There are plenty stellar emulations of other FX types from several developers UAD Korg SDD-3000, UAD EP-34, and Artsacoustic BigRock are some examples. I would want next to see a Cytomic Wah range similar to the Drop. Since Wah and Distortion stomps are often consecutive in the chain, they could even occupy the same GUI with the distortion pedalboard to minimize latency and apply 1x pass of oversampling.
Cytomic Mutron III
Cytomic Crybaby
Cytomic Voxwah
Cytomic MF-101

Once we get to the Tube Amp there are other stomp types like tape echo and time based effects you may want to have loop inserted between its preamp and power amp stages. These FX types (mentioned above) have already been done properly by other developers.
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I get this error in Chrome when I try to visit Cytomic website, but it works fine in MS Edge!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EnGee wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:41 am I get this error in Chrome when I try to visit Cytomic website, but it works fine in MS Edge!
Can you please email me so we can sort it out? There are too many things to ask about and get in reply for a forum to sort out web browser issues!

EnGee wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:41 am I get this error in Chrome when I try to visit Cytomic website, but it works fine in MS Edge!
U sure you have "https://" in front of that Cytomic.com?

@andy: I have sent an email with the attachment to Cytomic sales email that I found in the website (through MS Edge).

@Distorted H. : The "https://" looked crossed with a red line:
Cytomic page.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks got to Rob (a helpful customer!) who pointed out our certificate got revoked because of some issues with the signing authority revealing private keys ( https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/0 ... ntec_spat/ ). We have now got a new certificate through a completely different signing authority, so can you please give it a go now and let me know if it works at your end?

You may have to do a force refresh of the whole page by holding ctrl or alt and clicking the refresh button.

andy-cytomic wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:27 am
Thanks got to Rob (a helpful customer!) who pointed out our certificate got revoked because of some issues with the signing authority revealing private keys ( https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/03/0 ... ntec_spat/ ). We have now got a new certificate through a completely different signing authority, so can you please give it a go now and let me know if it works at your end?

You may have to do a force refresh of the whole page by holding ctrl or alt and clicking the refresh button.
It is ok now. It is working in both my PC Chrome and my android phone :)

EnGee wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am It is ok now. It is working in both my PC Chrome and my android phone :)
Good! Thanks for posting about it. From my end here in Australia it was all working in all web browsers. Thanks most of all to Rob who emailed about it and let me know exactly what the issue was, it was then an easy job to get a new certificate to fix it :clap:

andy-cytomic wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:06 am Good! Thanks for posting about it. From my end here in Australia it was all working in all web browsers. Thanks most of all to Rob who emailed about it and let me know exactly what the issue was, it was then an easy job to get a new certificate to fix it :clap:
Glad to hear that, I'm accessing it from NZ, so it is near you ;)

I hope to hear about the synth soon then (I'm starting to save for it :D )

EnGee wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:26 am
Glad to hear that, I'm accessing it from NZ, so it is near you ;)

I hope to hear about the synth soon then (I'm starting to save for it :D )
Ahh, thanks for pointing that out. I thought it may be to do with the invalidation being quicker in different parts of the world, but I think now it is just that my browser had the certificate cached and also cached the fact it was valid, so it would be any new visitor to the web page that would have trouble. Well, all fixed now thankfully!

Cytomic tackling the Mighy Korg ms20 , the filters are already done :tu:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

those rev2 filters are the best in software if anyone asked me

sqigls wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:30 pm those rev2 filters are the best in software if anyone asked me

Return to “Instruments”