Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:37 pm
U-o wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:24 pm
ascissors wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:17 pm
martinjuenke wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:08 pm No Hofa.
No ModeAudio.
Yep. Was hoping to see something my inbox from modeaudio this morning, but nothing there yet.
They're waiting for my birthday (November 16th). :-D
Which year? :o
yzcoruhT

I've had an email from Bastl (confusingly, I was blind copied into and email directed to Vurt)

Nothing from Arturia yet.

Nothing from Modartt (Pianoteq) yet...

Still waiting for avenger
Trance, Trance Is Life

No Soundsdivine.

Nothing from 2C Audio, UVI.

Nothing from Sonic Academy yet.
Murderous duck!

Still nothing from Initial Audio. This is my first participation in the auction so I don't know whether we are supposed to contact Luftrum or directly the dev whom we are waiting the licence from. Or to wait more...

capdellop wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:35 pm Still nothing from Initial Audio. This is my first participation in the auction so I don't know whether we are supposed to contact Luftrum or directly the dev whom we are waiting the licence from. Or to wait more...
Just keep on waiting. It's still up to the devs now. Luftrum will probably check in here anyways. No need to email him, as my guess is that he receives more than enough emails as it is.
I'm still waiting too.

capdellop wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:35 pm Still nothing from Initial Audio. This is my first participation in the auction so I don't know whether we are supposed to contact Luftrum or directly the dev whom we are waiting the licence from. Or to wait more...
the original post says: "After companies are contacted give them at least a week before you contact them or write me, since this is a pure goodwill from the developers, licenses and products are send out when they find available time in their schedule to respond. Patience is really the key word here."

Then on November 6th, Luftrum posted that all monies had been submitted and companies contacted. So, going by that date, tomorrow will be a week. However, I think it's best to hold tight and stay patient. Our stuff will get here eventually.

mlilley2001 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:56 pm I've had an email from Bastl (confusingly, I was blind copied into and email directed to Vurt)
I got the same email, also BCC'd.

jensa wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:29 am
mlilley2001 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:56 pm I've had an email from Bastl (confusingly, I was blind copied into and email directed to Vurt)
I got the same email, also BCC'd.
glad you mentioned this
would have missed it in spam as "delivery boy" is unexpected...

ascissors wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:51 pm Our stuff will get here eventually.
Sure, but maybe they need a little reminder...

Dear all: Yes, it's about time to poke the dev's who haven't got back to you, regarding the stuff you won. I know that my emails often land in dev's junk folder (because some flag them as spam due to its charity nature) so it might also be, that they have not seen it - please take direct contact to the dev's yourself and point them to this thread and the email I have send them start November, which might be in a spam / junk folder.

If you fail to get response, let me know and I will take contact.

Edit: Blue Cat and Arturia contacted me a few moments ago, so I imagine those are about to be processed...
Last edited by Luftrum on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Instruments”