Call to Arms: Charity 2018 ($38609 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Modartt have now found the e-mail and I've installed the Pianoteq. Thanks to everyone involved.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

I have now received my licenses from all developers, Superwave, SONiVOX, AIR, Celemony and Initial Audio.

Thanks to all developers/vendors, as well as to Luftrum and his helpers and all the bidders.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Soundsdivine re-sent my discount code, it seems this one got lost.
So all sorted now, thanks again! :)

Luftrum wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:21 am Dear all: Yes, it's about time to poke the dev's who haven't got back to you, regarding the stuff you won. I know that my emails often land in dev's junk folder (because some flag them as spam due to its charity nature) so it might also be, that they have not seen it - please take direct contact to the dev's yourself and point them to this thread and the email I have send them start November, which might be in a spam / junk folder.

If you fail to get response, let me know and I will take contact.[/i]
missed the original post but here's a quote

ChamomileShark wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:34 pm Modartt have now found the e-mail and I've installed the Pianoteq. Thanks to everyone involved.
Same for me, I installed Pianoteq today. Thanks again for this initiative.

Alberto

Got contacted by Sonic Academy
Murderous duck!

2CAudio has sorted me!

vurt wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:35 pm awoke to tracking info. due tomorrow :)
I’ve heard nothing more from Bastl / delivery boy since the peculiar Bcc email 😕

I finally got the license from Initial Audio. And the update to the v.3. Thanks Luftrum and thanks everybody, and until the next year. Have nice time working with your new gear and have pleasant holidays, and see you on other forums.

HOFA license received :)

xfgyjc fgyhjc gtuk,hgt
Last edited by Obsolete317542 on Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 am bastl modules received :)
Got my Bastl Thyme too yesterday so all done for me. :party:

jensa wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:38 am
vurt wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 am bastl modules received :)
Got my Bastl Thyme too yesterday so all done for me. :party:
I've heard again from delivery boy @ Bastl... They're out of stock of SoftPop! (hopefully only until next week).

ModeAudio just came in!

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:27 am ModeAudio just came in!
Got my email, too. Thanks, Luftrum!

Return to “Instruments”