Goodhertz Megaverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Megaverb

Love the "GOOD" side of this bad boy and would love to see more of it. Or maybe do 2 versions of Megaverb, the Good and the Bad :)
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

I don't get what you mean/want... ? You can fully control "the bad" and turn it down completely.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

cfanyc wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:29 pm I was hoping that the developer would provide a more concrete pointer to
the specific iconic sound in the referenced artists's music. For example
we all know about the gated reverb in Phil Colin's songs and there are youtube videos that
show the gated reverb in many songs specifically where it was used.
It would help if we get similar detail on the other presets rather than playing sherlock holms.

Not a deal braker, but it would be a huge time saver for those of use who do not
know all these details.
Right, gotchu

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If one was a beta tester who took the survey and bought it with a referral reward, it
would cost $10 more than any Valhalla reverb.

Just something to keep in mind for next time.

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty much just have to sign up for it, when they begin testing a new plugin. Follow them on
social media or in the forums for announcements. Also read their faq for other ways to earn
a discount.

...just sayin

Oh, interesting that basically anyone can participate in their betas and earn a reward... had I known this. I really like this reverb a lot but I won't pay 85$ for it. I have far too many great reverbs already anyway (and some of them offer similar capabilities to be dirtied up).

I most probably will end up taking advantage of the one-time 50% discount option and get some of their others tools I really like too... (I at least like the compressor - but some of the other stuff I find decidedly meh... the Tone Control is pretty much useless imo)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I love Tone Control :D . Its one of the first plugins I bought from Ghz.
One of my favorite eq's actually. Like a lot of Baxandalls it doesn't sound
like it's doing much, until you put it at the end of an effects chain. I use it
quite a lot myself. Super smooth and only 47 ms latency at full linear phase.
Anyway, I think it's name is quite apropos and it probably shouldn't be thought
of as a as a typical usage equalizer. :shrug:

Of course, I am a big fan of all their plugins. Although, I think it's pretty
easy to overlook what makes some of them great. The filter, for instance,
doesn't look like much against some of the competition, until you try to
automate with your DAW that is.

-Cheers

Agree with Pekbro.
Each Goodhertz product has a clear purpose.

Certainly - but that does not mean one has to think much of it.

Such a killer reverb. I'm just picking which ones I'm going to pick up with the discount.

Finding with megaverb it takes a bit of dialling in, but once there you can start modulating things and it sounds so good. Dropping the wet level usually helps seat it.

Finding the Analogue and Digital Lofi parameters interesting on some things, not on others. Love how they automate tho, can sound great.

pekbro wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:47 pm If one was a beta tester who took the survey and bought it with a referral reward, it
would cost $10 more than any Valhalla reverb.

Just something to keep in mind for next time.
Or one could partake of their 'post a tune and presets used' offer + the $10 referral code to obtain the same discount

For less than a Valhalla 8)

Edited as I dont know if he $10 discount can be combined
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Sure, that's just a one-time possibility though...

jens wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm Sure, that's just a one-time possibility though...
It was an in context post of information
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Effects”