Arturia - Black Friday 2018

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.arturia.com/black-friday

Just got an email from them. My update price from Version 5 to Version 6 is $99.

Looks like they're doing new sales of the whole deal for $249 still too.

So from their launch email back in January:

Your previous version entitle you to the best offer you will ever receive. Get V Collection 6 for 199 US$ instead of 499 US$

So I can only assume that 7 is imminent....and I will never listen to their marketing bull$h1t ever again :cry:

Nice, thanks Mike. And yes, you beat me to it - in a surprise to probably no-one, this does prove their pricing statements can be taken with a sack of salt.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

More an entire salt mine.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

My gratitude for the lower price WAY exceeds my cynicism about their previous misstatement. Thank you, Arturia!

Weren't they recently asking some users which synths they'd like to see emulated next? If they haven't made up their mind yet, it could indicate that the next version is some way off yet.

menthol wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:52 pm My gratitude for the lower price WAY exceeds my cynicism about their previous misstatement. Thank you, Arturia!
Yes - I think so too. A $99 upgrade offer is enough to get me considering it.
Before today, it was $249 I think.

I also do think it was a little rash of them to state that $199 was the best offer you will ever receive though.

felis wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:02 pm
menthol wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:52 pm My gratitude for the lower price WAY exceeds my cynicism about their previous misstatement. Thank you, Arturia!
Yes - I think so too. A $99 upgrade offer is enough to get me considering it.
Before today, it was $249 I think.

I also do think it was a little rash of them to state that $199 was the best offer you will ever receive though.
Yes.. not expected this offer to return after the initial statements about the upgrade price...
Happy the $99 / €99 offer is back. Best Black Friday deal so far :tu:

Yup- don't care what they said in the past I am in for 99. :party:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

What a bunch of crap. I bought 5->6 last year for $149...the best offer I would ever receive. Now I have an offer to upgrade to $99...when I already have v6 ;)

Wondering if v7 is around the corner too...Any rumors?

Is Arturia V6 worth $199 if I already have NI Komplete 11? I do have a Komplete Kontrol MK2 so the NKS readiness is helpful. But with the demos I didn't hear anything that special compared to Komplete.

I have only Arturia Brass, so my upgrade price is 199Eur.
Having NI Komplete, I will pass this opportunity.

rlared wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 pm Is Arturia V6 worth $199 if I already have NI Komplete 11? I do have a Komplete Kontrol MK2 so the NKS readiness is helpful. But with the demos I didn't hear anything that special compared to Komplete.
Which ones did you demo? It's impossible that with things like Synclavier V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V or Matrix-12 V, to name just a few, you "didn't hear anything that special".
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:26 pm
rlared wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:11 pm Is Arturia V6 worth $199 if I already have NI Komplete 11? I do have a Komplete Kontrol MK2 so the NKS readiness is helpful. But with the demos I didn't hear anything that special compared to Komplete.
Which ones did you demo? It's impossible that with things like Synclavier V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V or Matrix-12 V, to name just a few, you "didn't hear anything that special".
+1
...and especially for only $199

Return to “Instruments”