Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

justin3am wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:28 pm Two of my favorite studio cats:
Andromeda

Orion

Note, these are pretty old pictures.
if you type "orion" it must be in bold :lol:

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:23 pm you are aware that a modular can be used for so much more than those two things?
Seriously? These arbitrary examples just came to mind due to the patch memory debates on some pages ago. They are non exclusive.
theres a world in between.
I am listening.

IncarnateX wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:22 pm Why don't you go get old and weary somewhere else than KVR? You just don't, right? See?
No, not really. Why dont you explain it, like a good psychologist. Your seeming need for people to have to validate their choices versus your incomprehension of my feelings of age or weariness...
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Oookay, I certainly get that message, Mr. Rabbyt: You want therapy, right? Well, I am glad you asked, because you certainly seem to need it now and then, so let us continue per PM and I promise you we shall sort it out.

just got my neutron a few days ago. i love it. ordered a laptop stand so i could set it above the deluge. im running out of desk space...but im good for now.

Last edited by chaosWyrM on Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

IncarnateX wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:54 pm Oookay, I certainly get that message, Mr. Rabbyt: You want therapy, right?
Well, yes that's true; mostly my shoulder, but if I got something done about the knee as well, that'd be great. Not overimpressed with the physio service round here, but what can you do?
Well, I am glad you asked, because you certainly seem to need it now and then, so let us continue per PM and I promise you we shall sort it out.
Oh, I see... my misunderstanding. Sorry that whole sexting thing's not my scene. But hey, if you're lucking out on grindr just say so, no need to be all coy with us, someone will be happy to help you out, Im sure.

No worries, Mr. Rabbyt, I hear you:

For public info: Mr, Whyterabbyt is NOT going to take private therapy sessions with IncarnateX as shrink. He is NOT going to pay him 300£ pr. hour for this service and he has definetely NO need for theraphy whatsoever. And what he just wrote was NOT a classic instance of transference, absolutely NOT.

IncarnateX wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:32 pm
I am listening.

but are you "hearing"?
are you "understanding"?

IncarnateX wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 pm No worries, Mr. Rabbyt, I hear you:

For public info: Mr, Whyterabbyt is NOT going to take private therapy sessions with IncarnateX as shrink.
True, that.

BTW, the pseudonym is neither shortened, capitalised, nor subject to an honorific. 'whyterabbyt', exactly as you see it. cut-and-paste if you're having problems, cheers.
He is NOT going to pay him 300£ pr. hour for this service
No service required, no payment, yeah, that sounds right.
and he has definetely NO need for theraphy whatsoever
No, you're definitely wrong there; as I said, I certainly could do with some therapy for my shoulder. Though its a lot better than it was at the beginning of the year.
And what he just wrote was NOT a classic instance of transference, absolutely NOT.
Well, Im pretty much uninterested in anyone from here sexting me, so I guess, it wouldn't be, would it? Good to get an expert 'opinion', though.
Transference is a theoretical phenomenon characterized by unconscious redirection of the feelings a person has about a second person to feelings the first person has about a third person

Psst. I think “they” bought it already. No need to push your luck or “they” may get suspicious again. Further, we really have to talk about this sexting thing you keep mentioning, it seems important.

vurt wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:36 pm
but are you "hearing"?
are you "understanding"?
I am willing to make an effort given you say something that could be meaningful statements, at least by chance. :D

IncarnateX wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 pm Psst. I think “they” bought it already. No need to push your luck or “they” may get suspicious again.
u projecting bro?
Further, we really have to talk about this sexting thing you keep mentioning, it seems important.

You are too eager. Mr. WhyTEraBbyT. You will have to wait blaming the shrink until sessions start but then you are free to go as nasty as you like as long as this does not imply physical violence. It is actually meant to be that way, so you have something to look forward too.

can we get back to the topic please?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Less chat more cats! ...or studio pics. Whichever.
chaosWyrM wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:08 pm just got my neutron a few days ago. i love it. ordered a laptop stand so i could set it above the deluge. im running out of desk space...but im good for now.

Can't see your images. I see the links but when I try to load them, they are blank.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”