Goodhertz Megaverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Megaverb

You can combine whatever discounts you can get, so the referrals and bundle discounts
are definitely worth it. E.g. Max discount would be -75% + (-$30).

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:05 pm
jens wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:01 pm Sure, that's just a one-time possibility though...
It was an in context post of information
Yes, of course - but what I meant is that the beta-program gives you the opportunity individually for each new plugin, whereas the 50% off can only be done once, so if you consider to perhaps purchase any others of their plugins at some point, better plan carefully on using this opportunity - and just as well it might be the case that you already used it before, in which case that option would not exist at all anymore. But anyway - that's just some in-context information on my part. :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

pekbro wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:08 pm You can combine whatever discounts you can get, so the referrals and bundle discounts
are definitely worth it. E.g. Max discount would be -75% + (-$30).

The discounts don't stack, I think they might have used to, you can stack them with the referrals tho.

FYI I have a bunch of GHz licenses for sale at 40% off the regular prices here. These are extra licenses I have. I will keep the other set I have because I use them all the time. viewtopic.php?p=6481064#p6481064 :phones:

crystalmsc wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:19 am Love the "GOOD" side of this bad boy and would love to see more of it. Or maybe do 2 versions of Megaverb, the Good and the Bad :)
Awesome! Yeah, we tried to emphasize the "bad" parts in the marketting so that folks would get what our intentions were, but it can totally sound clean and is a unique/useful sound with the cleaner settings too. Also, this definitely won't be our last reverb, so expect more in the "good" zone from us eventually too :tu:

I have Vulf and it's excellent. Would like to have more of your plugins but rather in rent-to-own model. Please consider this method of payment.

s28 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:27 pm

The discounts don't stack, I think they might have used to, you can stack them with the referrals tho.
Hmm, they must have changed the way it works. Definitely, it used to work like that, even with sale pricing.

*Actually, maybe it didn’t. I forgot that I still haven’t gotten the one time 50% thing. Was saving that one. Anyway, it works with sale pricing though 4 sure.

monkiusz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 pm I have Vulf and it's excellent. Would like to have more of your plugins but rather in rent-to-own model. Please consider this method of payment.
We've been looking into a rent-to-own option — would others want that too?

I think rent-to-own is a fine idea. I did it with Serum and found it quite convenient and helpful. :tu:

devkerr wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm
monkiusz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 pm I have Vulf and it's excellent. Would like to have more of your plugins but rather in rent-to-own model. Please consider this method of payment.
Just like pekbro I did it as well with Serum. I would never do a pure subscription but rent-to-own is a good option as long as the premium is 0 to low. Could be a cool thing for Goodhertz to do - not many plugin companies do this and especially offer it themselves (and not a 3rd party). By the way, I've had all your plugins since v1! They are some of my best-in-class plugins. :phones:

oh yeah most definitely!!!

pekbro wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:57 am I love Tone Control :D . Its one of the first plugins I bought from Ghz.
One of my favorite eq's actually. Like a lot of Baxandalls it doesn't sound
like it's doing much, until you put it at the end of an effects chain. I use it
quite a lot myself. Super smooth and only 47 ms latency at full linear phase.
Anyway, I think it's name is quite apropos and it probably shouldn't be thought
of as a as a typical usage equalizer. :shrug:

Of course, I am a big fan of all their plugins. Although, I think it's pretty
easy to overlook what makes some of them great. The filter, for instance,
doesn't look like much against some of the competition, until you try to
automate with your DAW that is.

-Cheers
I agree that Goodhertz plugs easily have some of the best automation behavior of all the other plugins I own.

pekbro wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:33 pm
s28 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:27 pm
Hmm, they must have changed the way it works. Definitely, it used to work like that, even with sale pricing.

*Actually, maybe it didn’t. I forgot that I still haven’t gotten the one time 50% thing. Was saving that one. Anyway, it works with sale pricing though 4 sure.

Cool that clears it up a bit! On the Pi day sale I was sure they stacked, but when I got the 50% off coupon it didn't and was sales don't stack by support.

It's a cool idea, nice for those that would use it tho personally, I'm going to get most of the ones I want using the 50% off, if not all of them. Is it correct that when you do hold sales they stack up with the multiple purchase discount?

I've been demoing them thoroughly for about 6 weeks now (puchased canopener and good dither which extends the demo period each time for those that don't know, very nice) and have found that I've gotten into the plugs I thought I definitely wouldn't be into ~ I am loving Tone Control and MidSide. They are so useful and used separately, but especially together can completely make a song sound much better, focused and open. There are similar tools, even free, but I compared what I was using to these and these just have a certain quality, the right features and they automate so well. Blind testing I was going with Ghz each time.

Going off on a bit of a tangent ~ amazing plugins.

To go back on topic. Megaverb is a great plugin. I saved my first patch on it yesterday as it worked so nicely. Heavily bandpassed gated reverb for drums, using the B mode, a touch of the digital lofi and most importantly, padding the wet output by about 10-15db, really helped sit it nicely. This is a great, creative tool. I think it takes a bit of tweaking to dial in at first, then it really rewards you with it's sound. It's not clean, it's very interesting and modulates beautifully.

Thank you for this one Ghz and all the others.

+1000

I feel i have enough reverbs but ..
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Effects”