Pure Synth Platinum 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What happened with all that? Is the plugin they released Ok? Hopefully they smoothed out whatever bugs/issues it had, etc. I was interested in it... and then it just went "poof!" :?

I wish them all the best.
Last edited by Examigan on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm on Windows 10. They fixed everything. I don't know about the thread.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Yep, the plugin is now working well and the developer fixed the teething issues within the first week after that thread started.

I locked the thread, which I started as OP, as the content of most of it ended up being an attempt at getting the developer to recognize the bugs and crashes facing customers (mostly on Windows). These were problems which his team were denying/contesting in emails during the first few days, but he soon accepted them after reading the thread.
It should be noted to the team's credit how quickly and effectively they got the issues resolved.
I left a message at the end of the thread to say that anyone else was welcome (of course) to start a new thread which looked just at the synth's qualities, rather than the teething issues which had by then been addressed.

Now the plugin works well and there are no issues :phones:

Must be getting old. Now I remember you locked the thread. :dog:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Awesome! That's good news. 8)
I changed the title of this thread.
Last edited by Examigan on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:35 pm Must be getting old. Now I remember you locked the thread. :dog:
:hihi:

For anyone else reading this, the main point is that Pure Synth Platinum 2 is now working well and I would argue well worth the money.
I particularly like the range of meaty sines (if that's not an oxymoron) in it!

When I google it, it says it doesn't exist when I click the link for it. I thought if you locked a thread, you could still read it afterwards. :?

Double post
Last edited by Saukar30 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Here is my issue with PSP 2. I was all about PSP 1. Still use it till this day. I love it. Gospel Musicians put a lot of depth into explaining the functions of their product. This new one came and the focus shifted from features to sounds. They have their own VST vs the UVI library which makes perfect sense business wise, but no videos go into what is possible with it. All the videos are of Jamal playing it but not explaining what it is.

I read the manual, skimpy & incomplete... at least at the time of release. I need info. What kind of filters are availble? Is it still based on the same 4 layer architecture? What are ALL the effects available? What about modulations? What are the sound sources (pianos, drums, synths, etc, etc)? Does it save Midi maps? Is it multitimbral or multi-output? How does this differ from version 1 and why should I upgrade? Is it just faster?

I know most of their customers dont care about such things, I read manuals. I learn about all the things possible before I plump $ down. Maybe Im just not their base, but in my opinion if you are going in the rompler/Nexus category, recognize the market is fierce and giving your customers as much info as they need will help not only us but your bottom line as well.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Return to “Instruments”