Goodhertz Megaverb released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Megaverb

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 pm I feel i have enough reverbs but ..
"enough reverbs" is an oxymoron :phones:

4th Anniversary sale starts in 48hrs, 25% off.

Is this the black friday sale then I take it?

Here's my referral code, sign up and use it for $10 off each: 290ot54

s28 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:18 pm 4th Anniversary sale starts in 48hrs, 25% off.

Is this the black friday sale then I take it?

Here's my referral code, sign up and use it for $10 off each: 290ot54
I signed up with your referral code. Thanks!

If anyone wants to sign up with mine it's: 2o2v5nm

devkerr wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:58 pm
monkiusz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 pm I have Vulf and it's excellent. Would like to have more of your plugins but rather in rent-to-own model. Please consider this method of payment.
We've been looking into a rent-to-own option — would others want that too?
Yes! :D

devkerr wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:01 pmAwesome! Yeah, we tried to emphasize the "bad" parts in the marketing so that folks would get what our intentions were, but it can totally sound clean and is a unique/useful sound with the cleaner settings too. Also, this definitely won't be our last reverb, so expect more in the "good" zone from us eventually too :tu:
Sounds great! When I read about the most powerful 80’s reverb emulation, I'm thinking about some presets categorized by the inspired hardware type. Something like the Classic Cart comes to mind. Very interested to see it developed specifically in that direction.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Russell Grand wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:53 pm
monkiusz wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 pm I have Vulf and it's excellent. Would like to have more of your plugins but rather in rent-to-own model. Please consider this method of payment.
Awesome. I'll see what we can do

devkerr wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:09 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:53 pm
Awesome. I'll see what we can do
I absolutely want this too.

crystalmsc wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:09 am
devkerr wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:01 pmAwesome! Yeah, we tried to emphasize the "bad" parts in the marketing so that folks would get what our intentions were, but it can totally sound clean and is a unique/useful sound with the cleaner settings too. Also, this definitely won't be our last reverb, so expect more in the "good" zone from us eventually too :tu:
Sounds great! When I read about the most powerful 80’s reverb emulation, I'm thinking about some presets categorized by the inspired hardware type. Something like the Classic Cart comes to mind. Very interested to see it developed specifically in that direction.
We prefer not to categorize things by hardware because we rarely do pure emulations at Goodhertz and are usually looking to push things in new/different directions. Have you used the historical presets? A lot of those are super accurate and give a good sense of the types of sounds Megaverb can make.

I just purchased Megaverb (what a stupid name:-), Wow Control and Lossy.
Great combo if you really like to play with sound.
Add Panpot to this trio if you want to be a pothead.
I never got any feeling, nor nearly any good sound out of the Unfiltered (except Sandman). Unmusical, in a word.
But love the Goodhertz approach.

plexuss wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:05 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:00 pm I feel i have enough reverbs but ..
"enough reverbs" is an oxymoron :phones:
:cry:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

schmtzvrbartifacts
Small and dirty scribble with Megaverb... wet pre gate with automated sensitivity.
Very, very nice plugin...
Loving those artifacts, that schmutz... badgood. Emphasized the schmutz with a bit of Vulf compression.

https://goodhertz.co/megaverb/3.4.1?vd= ... =1&gtrn=41

Regards,
tl.

It's too late for me to use a referral code, since I'm already signed up.. but if anyone wants to use mine go for it.

2ltpo12

or use this link

https://goodhertz.co/register/2ltpo12

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat as dusted william, so here's my referral code as well:

r5sth7

https://goodhertz.co/register/r5sth7

:)

Here's an example of the cleaner side of Megaverb, to give a whole drum kit a sense of space. I warmed up the drums a little bit with Faraday Limiter as well:

https://soundcloud.com/user-9140904/goo ... ter-reverb

Dry kit first, effects second. Go to the Soundcloud page in case your curious about the settings that were used. :tu:

pekbro wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:08 pm Pretty much just have to sign up for it, when they begin testing a new plugin. Follow them on
social media or in the forums for announcements. Also read their faq for other ways to earn
a discount.

...just sayin
100% this. I was late with my feedback survey for the beta and they still gave me a discount code. :D

Return to “Effects”