RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

Musical Gym wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:47 am Will you be having a BF sale?
Yes.

Really looking forward to that Glitch FX :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

No BF deal yet? :)

HcDoom wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:17 pm No BF deal yet? :)
Take a look again, now. ;-)

parawave wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:09 pm
Musical Gym wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:47 am Will you be having a BF sale?
Yes.
Great, thanks. Are you the only one who sells it, or is it also available from other vendors?

Yes, we started our Black Friday sale.
45% OFF on RAPID and 25% OFF on every RAPID XT.

https://parawave-audio.com/rapid_synth

Last edited by parawave on Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thanks

what is with the loyal User? i have pay the full price for rapid and for the three packs i own the full price, too
never see a discount from you

looking forward to a goodie from you

DELETED
Fernando (FMR)

There is a BF sale on this so I might just pick up a license for Rapid. The manual says activation requires logging in to their server to get a license txt file but is that tied to a prticular machine ID (challenge-response) or is it a generally usable license for any or all user machines like the case of FabFilter?

Nice, always wanted it!
The bigger questions now is - do I really need it? ;) :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:55 pm Nice, always wanted it!
The bigger questions now is - do I really need it? ;) :D
Was asking myself the same thing. In terms of wavetable synths, I already have Massive, Europa and Icarus, as well as Arcsyn, Harmor and Thorn which cover similar territory, albeit not strictly wavetable.

MrBauer wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:04 pmAnother question: are there any plans in "opening" up Rapids architecture for full samplerate support? So far Rapid seems to downsample everything to 44.1 or 48!? And it also produces only output in that range.
Just asking this again and also I'd like to know if it is still NFR?

I never ask myself questions, what if I get an answer I don't want, like "no"? It's easier to just purchase what you want than to keep arguing with myself about what I need :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

The way I justify this to myself is that buying things I need simply fulfils a need, buying things I want makes me happy :D

Return to “Instruments”