Zone by Audiaire

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Earth Sounds Expansion Zone

Thinking of renting to own and cancelling if there's ever a decent sale depending on when.
Pausing or cancelling at any time seems like a good deal for now.
I would not pay the asking price outright for it.
Can you save seq presets by themselves? Not seeing a way so far.

We're proud to announce today we officially updated Zone to v1.1
The update includes over 100 new presets and over 50 new functionality upgrades, most of which were directly attributed to early user feedback - namely new arpeggio and lane scale presets, global step selectors, distortion and new delay insert FX, linkable oscillators, data shift function, oscillator tuning snap to grid, waveform text displays, revamped macros, extra global sequence presets, lane mute/lock and much more. You can grab the download for no extra cost to existing v1.0 users here. There is no need to uninstall your existing version, as v1.1 is designed to install over v1.0. Existing users can simply follow and install from the 'Trial' link.

The feature updates are listed in full below. You can also check out this video for a broader overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyvCe-NsbDs

PRESET SECTION:

112 additional new multi-genre presets. Total number of presets is 512.

‘Reset’ lock to guide against accidental patch reset

Support for multiple user banks/ability to create new preset folders within Zone GUI

Ability to copy/paste presets from one user bank to another

Additional preset categories - Tops and Stabs

OSCILLATOR SECTION:

Oscillators can now be linked on/off with Oscillator 1 as the master

Oscillators 1/2 tuning and fine tuning now linkable

5 Additional Noise types - AMP, BACON, CIRCUIT, ANALOG, VINTAGE

Noise generator now has dedicated On/Off switch

Oscillator Coarse tunings can now be snapped to a whole semitone value on the sequencer grid (accessed in the options menu by clicking Zone logo)

MIDI velocity to envelope can be toggled On/Off (accessed in the options menu by clicking the Zone logo)

Oscillator waveform names are now displayed on mouseover

FX SECTION:

New Insert FX type - ‘Free Stereo Delay’ - providing L/R channel delays in ms values.

New Insert FX type - ‘Distortion’ - providing 7 distortion tones, EXPONENTIAL, SOFT CLIP, HARD CLIP, TRIANGLE CLIP, TRIANGLE FOLD, SINGLE FOLD, MULTI FOLD

Insert FX are now bypass-able by right clicking the FX tab number.

FX and LFO tab selection ‘remembered ‘ when preset saved or recalled.

SEQUENCER GRID SECTION:

Dedicated lane mute icons in sequencer lanes.

Dedicated lane lock to ensure data is not accidentally erased.

Increase/decrease all data in lane proportionally by holding [shift] and click/dragging up or down.

Sequencer lane functionality now includes

i) Major, minor, harmonic minor, melodic minor, dorian, Phrygian, lydian, mixolydian, locrian ,pentatonic major, pentatonic minor, pentatonic yo, Okinawan arpeggios and scales

ii) Shift steps backwards/forwards by 2/4/8/16 steps

iii) Increase/Decrease data in 10% increments

Global lane sequencer step L and R selectors added.

Global lane sequencer ‘Reset’ lock to guard against accidental reset.

5 x new global lane sequencer presets.

Highlight the last selected lane preset if no data has been edited, by creating a grey box around the selected lane preset.

Clicking on sequencer lane data values to enter numeric text input.

When copying and pasting lane data, lane speed copies.

Ability to bypass lanes on automation on first 32 lanes.

Copying specific bipolar/unipolar lane data to a new lane will mean that lane is specifically bipolar or unipolar.

OTHER:

Orange box now appears around controls assigned to macros.

Blue box now appears around controls assigned to grid.

Grey box now appears around controls assigned to macro and grid.

Link to manual in credits screen (accessed by clicking Zone logo)

:tu: Lovely update, downloaded and installed

Excellent update, but when is it rolling out on Splice? Still stuck on 1.0.3 :)

Doing final QA on Splice and we should be good to go on there by end of week.

Will there be a sale for the holidays?

Update: we're now live with v1.1 for all Splice users

:cry: Update is smashing my CPU

What OS/platform/ DAW are you on and specifically which patches / actions are causing your CPU to go up? Most of the presets have a tonne going on under the hood but there's nothing in the update that should cause an additional load.

Examigan wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 pm Will there be a sale for the holidays?
There is indeed :D

We currently have 20% off Zone until 11:59pm GMT on Monday (as part of Black Friday weekend).

All you have to do is enter the code ZONE20OFF at the checkout on our website :)

Great update Sharooz!

kattstrike wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:46 pm
Examigan wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 pm Will there be a sale for the holidays?

We currently have 20% off Zone until 11:59pm GMT on Monday (as part of Black Friday weekend).

All you have to do is enter the code ZONE20OFF at the checkout on our website :)
Great, thank you Kattstrike.

Wow, I love this plugin. :love: It has become my main workhorse in less than 2 hours.
in some Youtube videos I can see user waveforms of analog synthesizers, where can I download them? Any Idea?

And it EATS cpu power! :borg:

Icant see a place to input the code... must be my old eyes and brain.. can anyone help

Tony

for the holidays?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Doh.. found it, i was checking out with paypal...

Return to “Instruments”