Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

fmr wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:39 pm
What would be a good approach, IMO, would be a really cheap (like under $50) modular base, with the modules needed to plug other modules (like MIDI-to-CV, Ins and Outs) and maybe a simple VCO, VCF and VCA, envelope and LFO, just to let people get started, and know how things are done.

Then people would grow from there, with more complex oscillators, and filters, more complex modulators, sequencers, waveshapers, math modules, etc.
+1. This would certainly interest me.

$10 for blank panels? $20 if you want both black and white? How high are you guys?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

^
Ho Lee fuq :dog:
Amazon: why not use an alternative

But the PSP bundle has grown again and a Cherry MS20 filter, couldn't resist. Is that BF or loyalty pricing ? :tu:

Looks amazing!

PSP Studio Modular Collection.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And I appear to have been gifted Stereo Delay :D

Nleif wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 am $10 for blank panels? $20 if you want both black and white? How high are you guys?
Effin Ridiculous , they aren't even textured :lol:

̶C̶h̶e̶r̶r̶y̶ Greedy Audio :clap:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Nleif wrote: $10 for blank panels? $20 if you want both black and white?
Preposterous.

But even worse is the thought that there actually might be a market for this...

Coming Soon: Transparent panels, anti-glare, 100% invisible.

Intro $25 / Regular $45

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:27 pm
Nleif wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:53 am $10 for blank panels? $20 if you want both black and white? How high are you guys?
Effin Ridiculous , they aren't even textured :lol:

̶C̶h̶e̶r̶r̶y̶ Greedy Audio :clap:
Of course, this is a company that is donating all profits from Black Friday week sales to help those affected by the massive wildfires in California. So, maybe some perspective is needed.

Makes sense
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Personally, I'm happy with Vm, 85€ the whole package, same for PSP, now 3 free PSP modules add, I'm not regretting my purchase.
Ps : I think cherry is trolling us with this blank modules at 10$....
Best
YY

Whywhy wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:44 pm Personally, I'm happy with Vm, 85€ the whole package, same for PSP, now 3 free PSP modules add, I'm not regretting my purchase.
Ps : I think cherry is trolling us with this blank modules at 10$....
Theyre part of the Core bundle but not sure why they dont list them as free :ud:

jsp1979 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:19 pm Of course, this is a company that is donating all profits from Black Friday week sales to help those affected by the massive wildfires in California. So, maybe some perspective is needed.
I do appreciate that, although when companies do this, it would be nice to see what "profits" mean. I tend to like it when companies specifically state how much (like 20% of sales)

IMO Donate directly to causes, never use companies that claim to help unless it's 100% transparent and public with its finances. Even better, go give food, blankets, and clothes directly to those who need them in person along with a large donating group. Speaking from real experience here.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Hope to see a granular module, preferably an effect

Return to “Instruments”