FabFilter Pro-Q 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pro-Q 3

Anyone remember what the upgrade price was from pro-q to pro-q2?

Does FF do edu discount?

Edit: yes they do- 50%. Thank god.

Ah ok. That makes sense. What are some examples of bad-sounding EQs plug-ins? Just curious.
for example waves Q(1-10) when fecuency reaches Nyquist limits,cramped filters!

Hope they have fixed the NKS compatibility issues, was hoping for updates to the creative fx though first

It makes sense to me now. With any of the creative plugins existing/new users may/may have not upgraded/bought the product. But with Pro-Q is a sure bet. Everybody will want it.

mcanicos wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:22 pm
Ah ok. That makes sense. What are some examples of bad-sounding EQs plug-ins? Just curious.
Pretty much all Waves EQs cramp at Nyquist - but hey, so does PSP E27 which is widely acclaimed.

Excited for Pro-Q 3 but LVC TonedMAX just hit the spot, so hmmmm (can wait for a great upgrade price).

By the way, is there a master list of all the new features somewhere? I can't view videos right now.

Hey look everyone it's another version of the overpriced and make me visually dependent software.

Dont understand hype, Ill stick with less is more (options and toys that is)...

big surprise but great news! best eq now with added dynamic functionality and even more filtertypes. makes it unbeatable.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:46 pm
Pretty much all Waves EQs cramp at Nyquist - but hey, so does PSP E27 which is widely acclaimed.

Excited for Pro-Q 3 but LVC TonedMAX just hit the spot, so hmmmm (can wait for a great upgrade price).

By the way, is there a master list of all the new features somewhere? I can't view videos right now.
Did not know that about e27. Do you have a source for that?

perpetual3 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:46 pm

I'll capture some screenshots from Plugindoctor tonight for ya :) Don't get me wrong, it's a great EQ from PSP.

MogwaiBoy wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:03 pm
perpetual3 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:46 pm

I'll capture some screenshots from Plugindoctor tonight for ya :) Don't get me wrong, it's a great EQ from PSP.
Thanks. I quite surprised is all.

I would have liked updates for Volcano and Saturn more.
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:28 pm I would have liked updates for Volcano and Saturn more.
For me Timeless 2 is the one I really wanted.

Hahaha ... first comment on YT:
"No Dan Worrall introduction video no purchase!!!! :P"
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Return to “Effects”